To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Aguero or Aubameyang

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
Peterrr666
FISOhead

Aguero or Aubameyang

Post by Peterrr666 »

I don’t want to sound like I’m answering my own question but I would like opinions

Aguero chance of rotation and Lacacette out so Aubameyang should play all cup and prem games and he’s a lot cheaper.

What do you guys think?

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Re: Aguero or Aubameyang

Post by CBN »

Auba looking a great shout playing every game through the middle :shock:

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

CBN wrote: 13 Sep 2019, 19:21 Auba looking a great shout playing every game through the middle :shock:
With Lacca out this option is freezing my brain 😰, I’m not prepared to screw my teams but I am doing 🥴

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Are there any stats on whether he scores more/better when playing through the middle?

He obviously managed the golden boot and plenty of points last season (despite Lacazette starting around 40 games (off the top of my head).

Not saying Aubameyang is a bad pick, just wondering if this is just cause to select him?

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Playing through the middle is a second order issue to the news that his Europa League appearances now look guaranteed. Serious fodder in that EL group...

Lfcni1986
Treebeard
FS Record: 0

Post by Lfcni1986 »

Arsenal's next 12 premier League matches have them facing one top six side (Man Utd :lol: ), Auba is a flat track bully.

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Do you think my new transfers will weaken my side or strengthen?

Pickford
Robertson-Otamendi
TAA
Zinchenko
Azpi-James
Sterling
Mane
H Wilson
Rashford-Aubameyang
Salah
Kane

Spreadsheet
FISOhead
FS Record: SDT Mini League Maestro - 5 wins and 3 Runners Up in 9 years. Never made it on the biggest stage though. I'm the DT David Bentley.

Only one FPL campaign (18/19) under my belt. Nothing spectacular.

Post by Spreadsheet »

Peterrr666 wrote: 14 Sep 2019, 08:48 Do you think my new transfers will weaken my side or strengthen?

Pickford
Robertson-Otamendi
TAA
Zinchenko
Azpi-James
Sterling
Mane
H Wilson
Rashford-Aubameyang
Salah
Kane
It’s close but I think the transfers shade it for the positive.

Robertson is a great DT player but, in giving up CS and assist potential there, you’re gaining a City asset who should be nailed in Laporte’s absence, CS potential and more goal potential from corners.

Rashford to Aubameyang, when Lacazette is out so likely to play all games this month, is a no brainer.

Then Azpi to James. Tbh, Chelsea haven’t looked great, Azpi has been quiet. They do have Kante and Rudiger to come back this month which should boost the CS potential but I think Azpi/Chelsea is dispensable. But James still feels punty and has maybe overperformed, but does seem the best in the sub-2m midfielders.

The other obvious thing to point out is you’re burning all three transfers so will have to ride our an injury or suspension.

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Thanx pal, I know it’s all transfers used early on. I could keep one back and change Robbo for Maitland Miles and Rashford-Aubameyang. What do you think?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”