To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Bit of advice please

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
Walsalltommy
Treebeard

Bit of advice please

Post by Walsalltommy »

Anyone think Allison to Adrian and Barkley to Mane will be a good move.....Or anything glaring I have missed . Thank you in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Re: Bit of advice please

Post by Nightowl »

I take it you have money in the bank?

Walsalltommy
Treebeard

Post by Walsalltommy »

Sorry yes. 1 million. The price drops have killed me but this option is still viable. I wouldn’t have picked pepe from the start knowing prices would change after one week 😫

DannyAshhh
Cheetah
FS Record: Sun Dream Tream Player 5+ Years

Post by DannyAshhh »

Funny you should say that, I checked the rules last night before reversing my transfers and it stated the variable player pricing didn't begin until week 3. I even have a screenshot because I sent it over to my friend to show him he didn't need to worry yet. But when I go to look today it has been changed to week 1 after realising they screwed up as they always do. I wish I got the full screen with date but who does that lol...

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 18.57.15.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

3lions
Treebeard

Post by 3lions »

DannyAshhh wrote: 16 Aug 2019, 19:20 Funny you should say that, I checked the rules last night before reversing my transfers and it stated the variable player pricing didn't begin until week 3. I even have a screenshot because I sent it over to my friend to show him he didn't need to worry yet. But when I go to look today it has been changed to week 1 after realising they screwed up as they always do. I wish I got the full screen with date but who does that lol...

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 18.57.15.png
The variable pricing caught me out as well as i too read the above (albeit i read the rules before week 1). I never checked again and i got a nasty surprise when trying to make transfers on Friday.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”