To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Rate my team.

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
Mutu
Cheetah

Rate my team.

Post by Mutu »

What do you reckon guys? Wanted to include a couple of Wolves players as looks like they have the extra 2 games end of August for Europa playoff.

Patricio

Palmeiri
Gomez
Zinchenko

Sterling
Mane
B. Silva
Pulisic

Aguero
Salah
Jiminez

Been considering swapping Pukisic and Palmeiri for Barkley/Lamela and Maguire/Luiz/Wan Bissaka.
Also depends if Mane starts tonight, may swap for de Bruyne if not but that leaves me heavily reliable on city players.
Lane and Aubameyang could also be swapped for Aguero and Salah giving me extra funds for elsewhere.

Sandman
FISOhead

Re: Rate my team.

Post by Sandman »

Is this a pick and stick team?

If not then you can change Mane now as he won't be playing tonight.
Gomez is a decent pick if he starts ahead of Matip, though he doesn't really give you the assists that Robertson/TAA do.
Aguero hasn't played in pre-season I don't think so I'm not sure he'll be starting - I would put Kane in here.

Mutu
Cheetah

Post by Mutu »

Not a pick and stick, all transfers will be allowed.

Another option is:
Patricio

Palmeiri
Zinchenko
Lindelof

Sterling
Mane/De Bruyne (see if Mane starts)
B. Silva
Barkley

Kane
Aubameyang
Salah

Trying to go cheap on the keeper and defence but keep it with starters from teams in Europe.

Sandman
FISOhead

Post by Sandman »

I think I prefer your second option but I would try not to go too cheap on the defence/keeper. I make this mistake every year and I'm left scratching around in he bargain bin for a keeper to change to.

Does Lindelof get forward much?
I also know precious little about Palmieri but if he's nailed on then can't fault that selection

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”