To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Sell Sterling for Pogba?

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
Jamesdicanio
Kevin and Perry

Sell Sterling for Pogba?

Post by Jamesdicanio »

Not sure how to do a poll, but thinking about flogging Sterling for Pogba....

My team: 1,194 points

Allison
Robertson
Luiz
Matip (don’t ask)
Hazard
Sterling
Mahrez
Maddison
Salah
Augero
Aubameyang

Team I’m chasing (1st): 1,207 points

Arizza
Azpilla
Trippier
Lovren
B.Silva
Pogba
Hazard
Loftus-Cheek
Salah
Son
Aubameyang

Looking at making changes before today’s KO (very late, I know) and at the moment I can’t decide between the following....

Matip > A.Arnold
Mahrez > Gundogen
And keeping Sterling plus saving one transfer & £0.5m in Bank

Or

Matip > A.Arnold
Mahrez > B.Silva
Sterling > Pogba
All transfers used & £0 in the bank

I’ve been First all season until my mate brought Pogba in last month

All advice most welcome, cheers lads Nice1 Jim

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Re: Sell Sterling for Pogba?

Post by bloggie »

You can't get last month's Pogba points now and he may go back to an average return as shown against Newcastle with their fixtures not as lenient and Sterling can match and surpass that. Lindelof may be an option if you forget what I just said about their fixtures :) and Matip may even start playing with their injuries. Finding how to get Kane seems logical and also perhaps no transfers this week where only one game is played.

ralphypne
Treebeard

Post by ralphypne »

I agree with Bloggie and my priority would be to get Kane, that could win you the league considering your rival doesn’t have Kane.

Tricky bit is where to downgrade. I’d probably go for in defence and stick with your City midfield for this month as they have lots of decent fixtures.

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

The leaders team has some problems with son off to asia, cheeky not the best pick and lovren injured.

I would take your current team to outscore his so maybe wait and see what he does and react to that.

Sterling is a keeper

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

I fancy sterling will outscore pogba this week so I’d be very reluctant to change now. Pogba very hard fixture and sterling should start at home vs wolves having been rested vs burton. Even though Utd have Fulham Burnley coming up, they also have spurs arsenal PSG to play in next 5 or so games so I’d probably favour sterling’s fixtures which includes Huddersfield schalke

Your mates team has more problems with RLC, Son Asia cup, lovren in. As bloggie n Ronny says getting Kane in could be key; could go Mahrez to inform redmond then have the cash to go aubygang to Kane🤔 though even then I’d wait as aubygang could outscore Kane this weekend and mahrez has another game vs burton coming up this month.

Matip or Maddison to 0.5 odoi is another option that some have done simply to free up funds

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Post by plevna1963 »

Jamesdicanio wrote: 12 Jan 2019, 05:18 Not sure how to do a poll, but thinking about flogging Sterling for Pogba....

My team: 1,194 points

Allison
Robertson
Luiz
Matip (don’t ask)
Hazard
Sterling
Mahrez
Maddison
Salah
Augero
Aubameyang

Team I’m chasing (1st): 1,207 points

Arizza
Azpilla
Trippier
Lovren
B.Silva
Pogba
Hazard
Loftus-Cheek
Salah
Son
Aubameyang

Looking at making changes before today’s KO (very late, I know) and at the moment I can’t decide between the following....

Matip > A.Arnold
Mahrez > Gundogen
And keeping Sterling plus saving one transfer & £0.5m in Bank

Or

Matip > A.Arnold
Mahrez > B.Silva
Sterling > Pogba
All transfers used & £0 in the bank

I’ve been First all season until my mate brought Pogba in last month

All advice most welcome, cheers lads Nice1 Jim
Matip possibly on bench so maybe hold fire with that move.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”