To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Is this a bad way to get Sterling/Hazard in?

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here

Ederson to Foster to fund for Hazard/Sterling

Will most likely pay off
43%
Good idea
57%
Bad idea
No votes

Total votes: 7

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Is this a bad way to get Sterling/Hazard in?

Post by TKDTrev »

Yo people,

My midfield is probably my weakest area amongst my team. I want to try and upgrade B Silva to Hazard/Sterling. Is this a risky way of doing it?
Foster is in a strong Watford team and will score steady at 2mil, City haven’t looked overly solid at the back. Opinions welcome!

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Is this a bad way to get Sterling/Hazard in?

Post by Zimmerman »

Worth a pop.

Can Watford keep their early form going? Who knows. But you assume Hazard or Sterling will outscore Silva sufficiently to make it beneficial.

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Post by TKDTrev »

Zimmerman wrote: 15 Sep 2018, 07:47 Worth a pop.

Can Watford keep their early form going? Who knows. But you assume Hazard or Sterling will outscore Silva sufficiently to make it beneficial.
Thanks for the reply mate, yeah I think Hazard Sterling could possibly double B Silva points. Keepers don’t generally score well, but I think I will let this weekend ride, and make the move next Thursday ( want to see if Hazard gets a start in Europe) because still stuck in two minds with Sterling Hazard.

Chriscross
Treebeard
FS Record: Multiple works league winner

Post by Chriscross »

Thats not a bad shout to wait.you could end up changing 2 players that have extra euro games to sticking in 2 that have no europeon games as you say hazard could well sit out europa games..also i think b.silva will do well.quite surprised alot of people want him out

Billy Stark
FISOhead

Post by Billy Stark »

Vorm?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”