To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

ESPN Spanish Game

A forum for discussion and comment on ESPN Soccernet's Fantasy Soccer games
blueprint
Grumpy Old Man

ESPN Spanish Game

Post by blueprint »

La Liga is now available from the English site so you can register and pick your team.
My team Real Cotopaxi Eruptions are ready for the off. Just need a league to put them in. Sort that out after the Premiership kick off. Need extra time to fine tune some teams.

blueprint
Grumpy Old Man

Post by blueprint »

item removed so you can check out the FISO Spanish league, posting a bit further down.

If you want to be in more than one league and want the details that were here, PM me and I'll send you the details.
Last edited by blueprint on 14 Aug 2007, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Post by admin »

It would be great if you could start a FISO M/L (with FISO in the title) and encourage others to join. Thanks.

blueprint
Grumpy Old Man

Post by blueprint »

Ok, I have started a FISO Spanish ESPN league. Any FISO folk in the other league can (if they want) unsubscribe from that league and join this one. I didn't start one before as I was having a tough time getting folk interested in any of the ESPN games.
Which is a shame as I personally love the new style of game. You have to change your team for every days play. It means much more involvement and I like that. I will alter previous posting so no more folk join that league.

Dear Football Fan,

Are you up to the challenge?

Your friend Cotopaxi's Revenge has already entered the fantastic FREE TO PLAY ESPNsoccernet Fantasy Football competition and thinks that they have selected a much better team than you could ever manage!

What do you reckon? Are they having a laugh? Can you prove yourself a better manager?

We thought so...

Here's what to do - click the link below to get started:

1: Go to http://fantasy.soccernet.com/

2: Click on Register and go through the registration and team selection process - it's totally free to play

3: Once you are on your team line-up page click on Mini League and type the following information in the Join A Mini League boxes:

League Name: FISO La Liga
Password: fiso

You should now be ready to compete with and hopefully beat Cotopaxi's Revenge!

ESPNsoccernet Fantasy Games HQ

http://fantasy.soccernet.com/

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Soccernet/ESPN Fantasy Soccer”