To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO wins the November prize

A forum for discussion on Can You Kick It's (CYKI) Fantasy Football game
sorbiegunner
Grumpy Old Man

Re: FISO wins the November prize

Post by sorbiegunner »

Lucky7s wrote:
Pommy Jimbo wrote:Anyone received their Amazon voucher number yet? I've just received some unexpected Christmas presents from the family back in the UK and am now feeling guilty. Amazon could be my only hope of getting them something in time now!
Nothing back from them yet, but I'm not too worried, give it a few more days.
The problem there is that the seven days we have to reply is disappearing fast if for some reason they haven't received our replies. It'll all depend, I suppose, whether they are jobsworths or not at the end of the day.

Pommy Jimbo
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Pommy Jimbo »

They're good to their word so no need to worry about anything. Just wondered if I might have missed the email. It'll come. Sometimes takes a while though.

waiheke
Treebeard

Post by waiheke »

hmm, still haven't even received the notification e-mail, or any response to my e-mails to them.. guess nothing to do but wait and hope

sorbiegunner
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sorbiegunner »

I've just received my voucher code. I resent my reply to the original notification this morning as a reminder but I don't know if that's why I got my voucher now, it may be coincidence.

Waiheke, have you tried a search of your email folders for 'Alexander Goldsmith' just in case it's got lost in an obscure folder?

Lucky7s
Dumbledore

Post by Lucky7s »

Just got my voucher code too. 8-)

flyingkillercob
Dumbledore
FS Record: murf’s African Nations Cup 2012 Winner. FISO Goals 15/16 & 17/18 Winner.

Post by flyingkillercob »

sorbiegunner wrote:I've just received my voucher code. I resent my reply to the original notification this morning as a reminder but I don't know if that's why I got my voucher now, it may be coincidence.
Had to read that twice before realising that you meant "re-sent" :lol:

waiheke
Treebeard

Post by waiheke »

still no notification e-mail, or any response from my e-mailsto the prizes or support e-mail addresses. I'm thinking today is the last day for claiming prizes - any suggestions?

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

waiheke wrote:still no notification e-mail, or any response from my e-mailsto the prizes or support e-mail addresses. I'm thinking today is the last day for claiming prizes - any suggestions?
Maybe a bit late a reply for you (it's 15th now) but there was a user on here called CYKI who was a spokesman. Don't know if he's still around but if you're getting no joy from the email addresses it might be worth a try pm-ing him :?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Can You Kick It (CYKI)”