To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers going i to this weekemd

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Re: Transfers going i to this weekemd

Post by Nightowl »

Your still up there pal, it's how you react to hits that will define your team, keep it together as others have let it get to them are slowly dropping away,you've said all along there will be loads of ups and downs along the way πŸ‘πŸ™

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Post by lfc71 »

🌝true enough bud....could do with starting to get a few ups now though....just seems to be down atm,sometimes feels like im pi$$in into the wind,but hey ho,just keep plugging awayπŸ˜„πŸ™ˆ.

You doing well also bud,only a matter of time til you crash the party me thinksπŸ‘

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Cant believe where I am to be honest, it's a team I threw together and only cause you mentioned the leader board I checked my teams, to my amazement it was up there, I only enter teams for mini leagues and that team isn't in any so crept under the radar, now loving every minute of it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Did you notice our fiso friend jaycar has been ticking over nicely and just moved into the top 30 πŸ˜πŸ‘

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Post by lfc71 »

🌝aye...starting to notice a few familiar names gathering pace.

jaycar25
FISOhead
FS Record: Could be better!

Post by jaycar25 »

Just had a quick scan of the forum, and just by chance came across your comments.

Not sure how long I'll remain so high up, with Covid and the dark suits making a mockery of the game.

Took out Son and Kane for Mane and Salah, in virtually all my best teams.

Thought the odds of them both scoring was quite high, and Kane and Son not playing this week was quite high.

I like LFC, have got potentially double screwed by Spurs, and being a Spurs fan will not be enjoying the game as much now.

Just hoping it's a blessing and Pool will do well in the double game week, next week with plenty of rest, but obviously not too well! LOL.

Fulham are looking half decent now so if they sit back, could potentially be a 1-0 or 2-0 at best.

Sheffield to come is looking quite ominous tho'.

Good luck all.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œThe Sun Dream Team FF Games”