To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Poll: Potential Transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.

Transfers to make

Alisson/Werner > Adrian/Son
No votes
Alisson/Keane/Werner > Adrian/Castagne/Son
No votes
Alisson/Keane/Werner > Adrian/Chilwell/Son
17%
Alisson/Willian/Werner > Adrian/Rodriguez/Son
50%
Alisson/Fernandes/Werner > Adrian/Rodriguez/Son
No votes
Alisson/Fernandes/Werner > Adrian/Rodriguez/Kane
17%
Other - please comment though
17%

Total votes: 6

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Poll: Potential Transfers

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Hi all,

Bit of a dilemma now with Alisson out for 6 weeks now, this is my team with 3 transfers left and 0.1m ITB

Alisson
Keane - Gomez - TAA
Havertz - Willian - Fernandes - KDB
Werner - Sterling - Salah

2nd place (55 ahead)
Alisson
Castagne - Keane - VVD - Robertson
Grealish - KDB - Havertz
Rashford - Salah - DCL

3rd place (70 ahead)
Alisson
Ake - TAA - Soyuncu
Rodriguez - Kavertz - Fernandes - KDB
Vardy - Werner - Salah

Price changes means I'll have to do them this week since Son & Rodriguez scored big
Now I have a couple of transfer options which are listed in the poll. Which do you think would be the best route to go?
Despite Liverpool being battered, such a score line won't be common with them. With the break I assume Adrian will be integrated in better hence the punt
Taking out Keane will get me a full Europe team but I'm not sure if Willian will pick up any time soon

All help is much appreciated!

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Re: Poll: Potential Transfers

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Anyone else? Looks like a toss up between:

Willian > Rodriguez (no Europe fixtures but in good form)
Keane > Chilwell (full Europe but Willian looking dry)

Any tips?

tootie69
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tootie69 »

I am looking at Keane -chilwell aswell.mainly because of price swing.1 transfer left,but have sterling who could replace with Kane/Son.reported as minor injury so hopefully back after internationals.think the chilwell transfer benefits me more,think he'll get plenty assists as his delivery is right up there with TAA.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

Adrian really? After that performance against Villa i'm not looking forward to the next four weeks of games he is involved in.

tootie69
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tootie69 »

Biddles32 wrote: 07 Oct 2020, 17:14 Adrian really? After that performance against Villa i'm not looking forward to the next four weeks of games he is involved in.
Yip,very poor performance from Adrian and the whole defence.liverpool should have went all out for Romero from Man Utd,he's a class act.

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Biddles32 wrote: 07 Oct 2020, 17:14 Adrian really? After that performance against Villa i'm not looking forward to the next four weeks of games he is involved in.
He did suck, but the entire team also sucked apart from Salah, can’t see it being a reoccurrence to be fair.

Which keeper would you go for instead Biddles? I just thought of Adrian considering he’s cheap and will be in goal for the rest of the games until Alisson is back.

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

BigTeamPlayer wrote: 07 Oct 2020, 21:55
He did suck, but the entire team also sucked apart from Salah, can’t see it being a reoccurrence to be fair.

Which keeper would you go for instead Biddles? I just thought of Adrian considering he’s cheap and will be in goal for the rest of the games until Alisson is back.
I’m in the same position but have Ramsdale .
Is Mendy for Chelsea worth a shout ?

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

shakermeister wrote: 07 Oct 2020, 22:47
BigTeamPlayer wrote: 07 Oct 2020, 21:55

I’m in the same position but have Ramsdale .
Is Mendy for Chelsea worth a shout ?
Not too sure, if I go Alisson > Mendy, then I’d also go Keane > Castagne

Not sure which would work better tbf, Leicester have looked poor at the back since Ndidi’s injury but Castagne gets ratings

What would you all suggest?

Option 1
Alisson > Adrian
Keane > Chilwell

Option 2
Alisson > Mendy
Keane > Castagne

I’m leaning to the full squad and I’ll risk not having Rodriguez for 3 extra games

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

Keane to Zouma ?

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

shakermeister wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 00:04 Keane to Zouma ?
Forgot about Zouma! Is he a nailed starter now? I know Lampard before had been chopping and changing things nearly every game

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man

Post by shakermeister »

BigTeamPlayer wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 00:06
Forgot about Zouma! Is he a nailed starter now? I know Lampard before had been chopping and changing things nearly every game
https://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/ ... s-defence/

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

shakermeister wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 11:32
BigTeamPlayer wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 00:06
https://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/ ... s-defence/
Thanks for the insight shaker! I think I'll go with Zouma so I can get Mendy in too. Not many options tbf but probably the safest Europe-playing ones
Looking at Liverpools fixtures, I think Everton and Ajax will score against them at minimum.

Who are you thinking of replacing Ramsdale with?

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man

Post by shakermeister »

Either Mendy or Patricio at the moment . Just a little worried about double Chelsea defence :roll:

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

I don’t like Chelsea defence even though they have strengthened but I may put Mendy in goal in at least one of my teams. The other 3 obvious keeper choices are Schmeichel, Lloris and Patricio. Wolves got a good run of winnable games in October/November and Leicester and Spurs are playing crap opposition in the europa. I just need to check with Jose and Brendon first thiugh to see if they are gonna play early stages of europa 😉got a feeling Hart might play

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

shakermeister wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 17:34 Either Mendy or Patricio at the moment . Just a little worried about double Chelsea defence :roll:
Biddles32 wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 20:59 I don’t like Chelsea defence even though they have strengthened but I may put Mendy in goal in at least one of my teams. The other 3 obvious keeper choices are Schmeichel, Lloris and Patricio. Wolves got a good run of winnable games in October/November and Leicester and Spurs are playing crap opposition in the europa. I just need to check with Jose and Brendon first thiugh to see if they are gonna play early stages of europa 😉got a feeling Hart might play
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm just going to gamble it with the double Chelsea block, I can see Zouma scoring again between now and November. Problem with Patricio is 3 fixtures until November compared to the 6 or so from other teams
I'm hoping Willian plays in some of the crappy Europa games to get his goals back up.

dandro
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Multiple work mini league dream team winner and 1 time work euro mini league dream team winner

Post by dandro »

Mendys picked up a injury playing for senagal

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man

Post by shakermeister »

Cheers mate , just saved me a wasted transfer !
Patricio it is then !

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

shakermeister wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 23:46 Cheers mate , just saved me a wasted transfer !
Patricio it is then !
Would you still go Zouma despite the injury to Mendy? If not, who would you suggest?

dandro
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Multiple work mini league dream team winner and 1 time work euro mini league dream team winner

Post by dandro »

shakermeister wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 23:46 Cheers mate , just saved me a wasted transfer !
Patricio it is then !
👍🏼

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man

Post by shakermeister »

BigTeamPlayer wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 23:51
Patricio it is then !
Would you still go Zouma despite the injury to Mendy? If not, who would you suggest?
Yeh , I'm keeping Zouma .

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man

Post by shakermeister »

So , Ramsdale dropped by 0.1. Mendy rose by 0.1 .
Can cope with that :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”