To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Which Man United/Leicester combo is better?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.

Which option

Keep Auba and Wilson
19%
Keep Auba, take out digne to Tomori and bring in James for H Wilson
13%
Take out Auba and Wilson for Martial and Maddison
31%
Take out Auba and Wilson for Vardy and D James
38%

Total votes: 16

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Which Man United/Leicester combo is better?

Post by TKDTrev »

So my immediate change to try and maintain my mini league lead is to get rid of H Wilson.
So I’m going to downgrade Auba as he just isn’t doing it atm. My thought process is to go with a man united and Leicester duo. So if use could give some opinions and post a vote that will be greatly appreciated as I’m not sure the best option. My original plan was to downgrade digne but it won’t gain sufficient funds for a Maddison type price player.

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Re: Which Man United/Leicester combo is better?

Post by TKDTrev »

Any opinions on this one guys? Really need to get H Wilson out if I want any chance of winning my mini league

DarkStyles
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Long time player, Won Euro 2016 Dream Team Works League

Post by DarkStyles »

im gonna try to get vardy in for November fixtures :)

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

Think Leicester only have 3 games in November when other have 6 .

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

I have Auba also but unfortunately have ship Boly and Zinchenko .
Salah’s ankle issues have cropped up again so I think I need to keep 1 transfer back .

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Post by TKDTrev »

shakermeister wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 13:38 Think Leicester only have 3 games in November when other have 6 .
That’s a good point. So alternately I could go martial up top with Pepe in midfield.

But then in the back of my mind I still have digne who probably is more of a priority to get rid rather than auba. So the only way I could go is Digne and Wilson our for Tomori and James and keep Auba. But doesn’t sound overwhelming. What’s people’s opinions on this?

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Post by TKDTrev »

If I make all three changes at once in November I can do this.

Digne to Tomori
H Wilson to TAA
Auba to Martial

What do we think

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

TKDTrev wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 19:26 What do we think
That we don’t need so many threads to discuss your team 🤷‍♂️ 😉

Shipping Aubameyang seems like a luxury when you have de Gea, Otamendi, Digne, Wilson in your team (did you also mention Pepe)?

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Post by TKDTrev »

Zimmerman wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 19:37
TKDTrev wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 19:26 What do we think
That we don’t need so many threads to discuss your team 🤷‍♂️ 😉

Shipping Aubameyang seems like a luxury when you have de Gea, Otamendi, Digne, Wilson in your team (did you also mention Pepe)?
Sorry man just desperate for help!

Anyways, I got rid of OTAMENDI for Cancelo and took Pepe out for mount. Not really to fussed about de gea at this point. So the big ones being digne and Wilson. But downgrading Auba means I can bring in better alternatives.

So digne to Tomori
Wilson to James? How does that sound?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

It’s a long month.... European playing teams have 7 games. So not sure I’d be so keen to use all the transfers on day one.

Flip side is how many points will martial score than Auba during that time? Possibly playing them all whilst Aub only plays league games.

To be fair, de Gea (and United) have some nice fixtures in November... so no urgent need to shift him.

Digne can go.
Wilson can too.

Not sure Tomori is the answer (with his fixtures) but nor is there an obvious alternative.

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Post by TKDTrev »

Zimmerman wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 20:03 It’s a long month.... European playing teams have 7 games. So not sure I’d be so keen to use all the transfers on day one.

Flip side is how many points will martial score than Auba during that time? Possibly playing them all whilst Aub only plays league games.

To be fair, de Gea (and United) have some nice fixtures in November... so no urgent need to shift him.

Digne can go.
Wilson can too.

Not sure Tomori is the answer (with his fixtures) but nor is there an obvious alternative.
Thanks for the advice pal.

I most certainly want martial over Auba at this stage. Due to what you said about martial playing the majority of games. Which means if I’m to hold back a transfer, who do you feel is the priority to get rid off?

Wilson or digne?

Wilson to turn into James.
Digne could turn into TAA

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Post by TKDTrev »

Thinking to go Auba and Wilson to Maddison and Martial. What do we think of this?

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

Have you got Abraham. If not much better option than Anthony "injured every 4 games" Martial. Plus united hardly prolific.

Maddison decent should for other position.

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Post by TKDTrev »

cclem345 wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 21:56 Have you got Abraham. If not much better option than Anthony "injured every 4 games" Martial. Plus united hardly prolific.

Maddison decent should for other position.
How about Dan James and Vardy instead?

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Vardy only plays 3/4 games this month where Europe players have 5/6

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Post by TKDTrev »

Peterrr666 wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 08:33 Vardy only plays 3/4 games this month where Europe players have 5/6
That’s true mate, but the European players I was considering could potentially get dropped.
Would you say the martial Maddison combo is better?

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

I have Auba and thinking of giving him 1 more week as I think he scores more goals when he’s not the out an out striker. Lacazette is back now so should relieve the pressure off Auba.

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Post by TKDTrev »

Hey guys, so need a little bit of help with my team.

This is my current team:

De Gea
Digne
Robertson
Cancelo
Mane
Mount
Sterling
Maddison
Martial
Salah
Aguero

So my immediate change is digne to Perriera.
But I’m also thinking one of aguero or Salah could be downgraded to Vardy/son to then upgrade de gea to Ederson.

What does everyone think?
I have no money in the bank and have 1 transfer left for October.

Opinions?

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

TKDTrev wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 09:06 Hey guys, so need a little bit of help with my team.

This is my current team:

De Gea
Digne
Robertson
Cancelo
Mane
Mount
Sterling
Maddison
Martial
Salah
Aguero

But I’m also thinking one of aguero or Salah could be downgraded to Vardy/son to then upgrade de gea to Ederson.

Opinions?
De gea, Digne, Cancelo, Mount and Aguero (only because of injury) out. Let me know how much money that leaves ya and I’ll tell you what I’d do... obviously you only get 3 transfers a month so out of them 5 I’d keep Cancelo first and Aguero but Aguero is injured so Mount would be my next keeper.

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Post by TKDTrev »

Biddles32 wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 11:42
TKDTrev wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 09:06 Hey guys, so need a little bit of help with my team.

This is my current team:

De Gea
Digne
Robertson
Cancelo
Mane
Mount
Sterling
Maddison
Martial
Salah
Aguero

Opinions?
De gea, Digne, Cancelo, Mount and Aguero (only because of injury) out. Let me know how much money that leaves ya and I’ll tell you what I’d do... obviously you only get 3 transfers a month so out of them 5 I’d keep Cancelo first and Aguero but Aguero is injured so Mount would be my next keeper.
Thank you for the reply.
Hard to predict but as of right now not including price changes
Aguero 7.5m
Cancelo 3.7m
Mount 2.4m
Digne 3.9m
De Gea 2.9m
Total 20.4m

I also have 1 transfer left this month.
Would ideally want to keep 1 spare for December busy period

My immediate thinking is
Digne to Perriera
Aguero to Son
De gea to Ederson

How long is Aguero out for?

And is there any point getting rid of de gea? Not many other keepers apart from Kasper or Ederson standing out.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

This is my current team:

De Gea
Digne
Robertson
Cancelo
Mane
Mount
Sterling
Maddison
Martial
Salah
Aguero

Opinions?

So your final transfer for this month has to be Aguero to someone.... There are lots of choices here - i'd keep your formation as 3-4-3 though so striker options for me would be; Jesus, Rashford short term or Kane or Jiminez if your thinking long term. I think out of the 4 Jiminez is probably best value for money. Then this allows you with the extra money you've made from Aguero/Jiminez to get De bruyne in your team for December if you choose to get rid of Mount or Allison and Trent/Van Dijk for De gea and Digne. Its only a matter of time before them pool clean sheets start coming in.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

So you don't think i'm chatting b@$££cks check out some of my teams on FF stuff website and see how my teams are laid out. I'm not tearing it up currently but my best team is in contention to take some big leaps up the leaderboard in the coming month. I normally finish within the top 100 most years but was not so good last year in at 216th.

My names Ben Parkin

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

Biddles32 wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 17:09 So you don't think i'm chatting b@$££cks check out some of my teams on FF stuff website and see how my teams are laid out. I'm not tearing it up currently but my best team is in contention to take some big leaps up the leaderboard in the coming month. I normally finish within the top 100 most years but was not so good last year in at 216th.

My names Ben Parkin
😂 This tickled me 🙈

Bob Newhart
FISO Knight

Post by Bob Newhart »

TKDTrev wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 21:34Which Man United/Leicester combo is better?
The one that doesn't include any Man United players.

Bob Newhart
FISO Knight

Post by Bob Newhart »

Biddles32 wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 17:09My names Ben Parkin
Hello Ben :)

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Ex-Pro-Gaffer wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 17:35
Biddles32 wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 17:09 So you don't think i'm chatting b@$££cks check out some of my teams on FF stuff website and see how my teams are laid out. I'm not tearing it up currently but my best team is in contention to take some big leaps up the leaderboard in the coming month. I normally finish within the top 100 most years but was not so good last year in at 216th.

My names Ben Parkin
😂 This tickled me 🙈
Just being honest EPG, if it’s made you laugh great 😁 doesn’t really bother me what people think I’m just trying to be helpful. After all isn’t this site/forums meant to be all about sharing information, experiences and knowledge 🤷🏼‍♂️

I don’t mind saying everything I say because it’s all true and the info I give out I fully expect only some it to be taken on board. Most people on here have their own minds.

You should maybe give some advice out too from time to time EPG as your flying high this season pal 👍🏻😁

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Post by TKDTrev »

Biddles32 wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 17:02

This is my current team:

De Gea
Digne
Robertson
Cancelo
Mane
Mount
Sterling
Maddison
Martial
Salah
Aguero

Opinions?

So your final transfer for this month has to be Aguero to someone.... There are lots of choices here - i'd keep your formation as 3-4-3 though so striker options for me would be; Jesus, Rashford short term or Kane or Jiminez if your thinking long term. I think out of the 4 Jiminez is probably best value for money. Then this allows you with the extra money you've made from Aguero/Jiminez to get De bruyne in your team for December if you choose to get rid of Mount or Allison and Trent/Van Dijk for De gea and Digne. Its only a matter of time before them pool clean sheets start coming in.
Thank you for the input buddy that’s really appreciated.
I’m nervous about taking aguero out, but if he’s injured then I guess it needs to happen. How comes Vardy or Son doesn’t fall into the choices? Both on fire. Jiminez is a great shout tbf. I really want to upgrade de gea and digne, that mount to de bruyne sound good though too.

Overall, we thinking:

Aguero to Son/jiminez
Digne to TAA
De gea to Allison

Leave mount in for the time being

superiorpinkham
Grumpy Old Man

Post by superiorpinkham »

Biddles32 wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 17:09 I'm not tearing it up currently but my best team is in contention to take some big leaps up the leaderboard

My names Ben Parkin
Biddles believes! :D

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

I cant think of a single reason why you would consider taking out mount or Ben even suggesting it.

Taking out DDG right now is also a massive tinker based on the lack of clean sheets any where.

Everton have a horrendous run coming up so I get the digne transfer and aguero has to go first.
Of the rest of your players I wouldn't be in any great rush to take them out and if I was it would be a player not mentioned yet in Martial, hes so inconsistent and at no point in his career has he been a prolific scorer.

You definitely need to be saving at least 1 transfer for December in case of injury.

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Post by Biddles32 »

Totally agree about saving one transfer next month. I didn’t say when he should do all his transfers just the players I would ship out. The timing of his transfers is all in his hands. With regards to the Mount transfer - why wouldn’t you swap him for De Bruyne? De Bruyne will probably be the 3rd best scoring midfielder come the end of the season behind only Mane and Sterling IMHO. He’s assist /goal / star man potential is far greater than Mounts. Plus Mount being benched the weekend didn’t help his cause - maybe I’m being too hasty. Keeping Martial is purely down to his price - he’s good value although injury prone.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”