To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Sane debate

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Dan_247
Wideboy

Sane debate

Post by Dan_247 »

Hi all,

Current team as follows:

Ederson
Laporte
VVD
Robertson
Doherty
Sane
Sterling
Haz
Aguero
Auba
Salah

Thinking of changing Sane to Pogba tonight. This should see me gain some value as well given Pogba will rise and I expect sane to drop. I am top of my mini league and most have Sane. I like the idea of Pogba to give me some Man City cover. I still have 3 transfers for February.

Any feedback welcome...cheers all

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Sane debate

Post by cclem345 »

Pogba won't give you man city cover šŸ˜‚ easy mistake to make though.

In my opinion given your position and the amount of games City have to play it would be madness. City have decent games and lots of them. Even a hard game for city can yield 2-3 goals which Sane can be part of.

Also you want to think about the future. Will Man U make it past PSG? AND Chelsea in the FA cup. Wouldn't count on it. Will city make it past Schalke and Newport. For sure.

Dan_247
Wideboy

Post by Dan_247 »

Hi Clem.

Good point re. Man City coverage - whoops!

Your points are valid, but just to debate, I was thinking initially sane to Pogba as pog has 2 fixtures next week. Fulham away which I expect Man U to win easily and PSG at home. Appreciate this is more challenging but they can be got at and will concede.

Man City have 1 this week to Chelsea. Sane not guaranteed to start whereas Pogba will definitely Start both.

Is it stupid to consider the move tonight, to gain .2value (2 weeks of Pogba rises as sane will drop in price for the next few) and get the extra fixture. Then possibly change back?? Or am I wasting transfers??

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

Your in the fortunate position of having 3 transfers. Keep one for getting Kane back and you could play about with the other 2.

It isn't a terrible idea but you want to be going into it thinking that Pogba will outscore Sane by enough to make it count. Which short term(1 week) is likely.

However the following week city have 2 games one against Newport (Sane may not play but it is possible). Then a game against Schalke. I'd expect him to play.

My concern is your top now so the chasing pack have to start going for differentials. I would conserve and wait as injuries/cup surprises or poor form usually appear just after a transfer you didn't have to make

Dan_247
Wideboy

Post by Dan_247 »

Cheers clem. Good advise. Think iā€™ll Hold for now.

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

Sane went up in value so I hope you didn't make the move as price change was an influence.

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

One of your defenders for Pogba ?

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

Much better idea what Shake is suggesting than Sane. I would go for Liverpool defender personally.

Dan_247
Wideboy

Post by Dan_247 »

Didnā€™t make the change so all good. Unfortunately I donā€™t have find for a straight swap with a Liverpool defender, but could do auba if he misses arsenal game this weekend..

Thanks for the feedback guys and good luck with your game weeks

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to ā€œThe Sun Dream Team FF Gamesā€