To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Dreamteam Ratings

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Stigtag1
Red & Blue Braces

Dreamteam Ratings

Post by Stigtag1 »

Ratings seem to have not moved last 5 mins of game, was watching sane the most?

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Dreamteam Ratings

Post by Dot »

Sterling MOTM according to whoscored?

I.must have watched a completely different game.

Robertson had Sterling in his pocket most of the game.

They obviously missed Fernandinhos performance. eff shambolic if you can call that an accurate reflection of player performances.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

The Guardian at least watched the game, as their assessment of Lovren performance was only 2 points more generous than mine.

Dejan Lovren Was near-awful throughout. Booked for scything down Agüero and fell asleep for City forward’s strike. 2

If anybody finds a match report from a reputable source that also thought Sterling was MOTM , stick it up.

I hate picking players where there seems an obvious bias toward a rating. Sterlings ratings continue to irk me.

Whiscored compilers aint worth the clinkers around my bum-hole, completely and utterly flawed system.

Stigtag1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Stigtag1 »

Based on stats which is the best we've had, however, sane had a few actions at the end and his rating didn't go up, one was clearance in the box, just checked on fflstuff (Frank's site) and shows rating stayed the same during this time.

It doesn't show clearance on left as a marker, is this the only stats used for a winger Frank?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Sterling created more chances than anyone else on the pitch last night (as well as the actual assist).

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Sterling is a chap. You know it, I know it, and everybody not connected to whoscored/Sun knows it.

He scores tap ins from 2 yards and misses more sitters than Andy Cole back in the eff day.

If ur trying to say he was the best player on the pitch last night then eff kbows what u are too.

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

Fernandino should have been star man, dominated the game. B Silva was very good. VVD excellent as always and Robertson good to.

Whoscored ratings don’t work for GK, Def, or any midfielder that keeps the ball or makes tackles ie Fernandinho kante etc. They favour goalscorers and assists massively.

Though I still feel they are the best we have ever had and at least we know where we stand with them.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Fat Franks Fanastic Fantasy Facilitator

Post by Zimmerman »

Dot wrote: 04 Jan 2019, 14:51
Zimmerman wrote: 04 Jan 2019, 09:08 Sterling created more chances than anyone else on the pitch last night (as well as the actual assist).
Sterling is a chap. You know it, I know it, and everybody not connected to whoscored/Sun knows it.

He scores tap ins from 2 yards and misses more sitters than Andy Cole back in the eff day.

If ur trying to say he was the best player on the pitch last night then eff kbows what u are too.
I’m not making any subjective claims.

Merely that there were some stats that aided him becoming the top algorithm scorer.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Dreamteam Ratings

Post by Nightowl »

Tot defender foyth rated after 15mins and has done nothing?

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Foyth on 8.3 at halftime. Haven't heard him mentioned much in play.

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

Whoscored have Jesus starman.

The sun have given it to Mahrez obviously to keep the masses happy as ownership is higher for Mahrez.

4 goals an assist and no starman. Unreal lol

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

Jesus star man it can change.

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

I remember when aguero scored a hatrick vs steau Bucharest and he only got about 16 points🤣. Think he missed 2 pens, didn’t get star man and got a yellow :?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”