To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Top 100

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Jules
Grumpy Old Web Guru

Re: Top 100

Post by Jules »

jaycar25 wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 00:10there must be hundreds of women that play fantasy football and are good at it.
I’m sure there are. But, how many of those have 10 teams? And out of those, how many follow exactly the same entry and transfer patterns as their husband?

If I was ever in court, I’d love to have people as optimistic and trusting as you on the jury.

jaycar25
FISOhead
FS Record: Could be better!

Post by jaycar25 »

Jules wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 00:26
jaycar25 wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 00:10there must be hundreds of women that play fantasy football and are good at it.
I’m sure there are. But, how many of those have 10 teams? And out of those, how many follow exactly the same entry and transfer patterns as their husband?

If I was ever in court, I’d love to have people as optimistic and trusting as you on the jury.
The teams are different anyhow, and there must be thousands of people that put Kane in and then swapped to Salah playing Huddesfield and Redstar.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

jaycar25 wrote: 25 Oct 2018, 23:46
Dot wrote: 25 Oct 2018, 20:53 More sleuthing when I can be arsed
With respect mate! They could be husband and wife or brother and sister( living in the same house if that's relevant). There must be hundreds if not thousands of relatives, brothers, wifes, husbands
engaging in conversation about the best picks; I dont think that necessarily makes them cheats.
You won 150,000 and you're still complaining and spreading these potentially false accusations when you really don't know if they are true.
I'm following Kathy Whittles team in the Tottenham league, and the first thing I thought was they must be related.
It didn't cross my mind that they were cheating , all this Michael Byrom slagging off and now this is getting quite toxic, as other people have highlighted.

But that apart congratulations on your win.
Thankyou for the congrats on my win, and doubly thanks for allowing me to win as i recall you said you gave me the win thanks to a stupid mistake on your part regarding your error in selecting the wrong goalkeeper on a late transfer. :oops:
Swings and roundabouts eh :wink:

Its funny how Margaret Quigley isn't playing the game this year :? That's a strange one eh?
I guess you believed all of that household were playing the game as indivuduals even with JPKs revelations of entry times and transfers etc.

Well it wasn't my loss pal, it was yours as they got their money and you would have been promoted if the Sun had the balls to do the right thing.

Right let's start with i don't make any wild accusations. I highlight Cheating when I'm 99 pct sure.

In this case the circumstantial is starring you in the face

Let's look at the circumstantial.

Imo they are Husband and wife.

If I won a million pounds or 150 grand every week if i felt someone was CHEATING I would still highlight it.

Jason Whittle has given up on his bottom 3 teams as no transfer activity.
Cathy whittle has given up on her 7 worst performing teams too.

Game week 5 Cathy takes out Mendy in all 3 teams.
Game week 5 Jason takes out Mendy in 2 of his 5 teams ( he doesn't have him in others)

Game week 7 Cathy takes out Aguero for Kane in her best team
Game week 7 Jason does the same in his best team and also repeats this in Jason 2.

Game week 8 Cathy best team then takes out Kane for Salah
Game week 8 Jason does the same move

Game week 8 Cathy takes out Aybamyang in her other 2 teams for Salah and for good measure takes òut Mane for Lacazette.

Game week 8 Jason takes out Aybamyang in 4 of his 5 teams and replaces him with Lacazette in 3 teams and Firmino in the other.

So as I mentioned in my initial post there was more to offer if you cared to dig before I highlighted the likelihood or basically clear evidence that one person is managing these teams and I stand by that.

If you for a second still think there's conversing and then still 2 people in the same household do nigh on identical transfers but are managing their teams separately then you sir cannot be from this planet.

So my question for you is this

"Where do you park your Spaceship during the day?

Bent as are seholes till the cows come home and i will continue to highlight when I see other obvious patterns.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

At times Dot can be a right dickhe*d, but apart from knowing Dreamteam as well as anyone his comments on cheating and on cheats are generally sound. In addition there's no evidence that he is not well motivated in his sleuthing. The vast majority of his posts on this subject are based on observations rather than on speculation.

Of course there's no problem with two partners both playing Dreamteam and discussing their teams. The odd identical move proves nothing, but a consistent pattern does.

juniors
Treebeard
FS Record: Won skysports f/football in the day of teletext , skysports formula 1. Daily mirror monthly winner, daily telegraph monthly winner, Daily Telgraph Championship 2017/18weekly winner 3 times

Post by juniors »

Dot wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 08:45
jaycar25 wrote: 25 Oct 2018, 23:46
Dot wrote: 25 Oct 2018, 20:53 More sleuthing when I can be arsed
With respect mate! They could be husband and wife or brother and sister( living in the same house if that's relevant). There must be hundreds if not thousands of relatives, brothers, wifes, husbands
engaging in conversation about the best picks; I dont think that necessarily makes them cheats.
You won 150,000 and you're still complaining and spreading these potentially false accusations when you really don't know if they are true.
I'm following Kathy Whittles team in the Tottenham league, and the first thing I thought was they must be related.
It didn't cross my mind that they were cheating , all this Michael Byrom slagging off and now this is getting quite toxic, as other people have highlighted.

But that apart congratulations on your win.
Thankyou for the congrats on my win, and doubly thanks for allowing me to win as i recall you said you gave me the win thanks to a stupid mistake on your part regarding your error in selecting the wrong goalkeeper on a late transfer. :oops:
Swings and roundabouts eh :wink:

Its funny how Margaret Quigley isn't playing the game this year :? That's a strange one eh?
I guess you believed all of that household were playing the game as indivuduals even with JPKs revelations of entry times and transfers etc.

Well it wasn't my loss pal, it was yours as they got their money and you would have been promoted if the Sun had the balls to do the right thing.

Right let's start with i don't make any wild accusations. I highlight Cheating when I'm 99 pct sure.

In this case the circumstantial is starring you in the face

Let's look at the circumstantial.

Imo they are Husband and wife.

If I won a million pounds or 150 grand every week if i felt someone was CHEATING I would still highlight it.

Jason Whittle has given up on his bottom 3 teams as no transfer activity.
Cathy whittle has given up on her 7 worst performing teams too.

Game week 5 Cathy takes out Mendy in all 3 teams.
Game week 5 Jason takes out Mendy in 2 of his 5 teams ( he doesn't have him in others)

Game week 7 Cathy takes out Aguero for Kane in her best team
Game week 7 Jason does the same in his best team and also repeats this in Jason 2.

Game week 8 Cathy best team then takes out Kane for Salah
Game week 8 Jason does the same move

Game week 8 Cathy takes out Aybamyang in her other 2 teams for Salah and for good measure takes òut Mane for Lacazette.

Game week 8 Jason takes out Aybamyang in 4 of his 5 teams and replaces him with Lacazette in 3 teams and Firmino in the other.

So as I mentioned in my initial post there was more to offer if you cared to dig before I highlighted the likelihood or basically clear evidence that one person is managing these teams and I stand by that.

If you for a second still think there's conversing and then still 2 people in the same household do nigh on identical transfers but are managing their teams separately then you sir cannot be from this planet.

So my question for you is this

"Where do you park your Spaceship during the day?

Bent as are seholes till the cows come home and i will continue to highlight when I see other obvious patterns.
Dont give a rats Ar se, about other peoples teams only my own, u love the sound of your own words , Dot, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty, you the judge and jury ?

What kin Planet u on,

Hate all the wanna b cops an dectives , luv a uniform do we :D ?

Stop being condecending. stick to your patterns ( knitting)👌

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

I worry about someone that signs their name off as

The Lady. :?

Good to know I'm rattling some obvious skeletons in your cupboard.

juniors
Treebeard
FS Record: Won skysports f/football in the day of teletext , skysports formula 1. Daily mirror monthly winner, daily telegraph monthly winner, Daily Telgraph Championship 2017/18weekly winner 3 times

Post by juniors »

Dot wrote: 27 Oct 2018, 12:23 I worry about someone that signs their name off as

Not at all,

The Lady ,is to reference of my prefix to my fantasy teams , Raceylady .

Maybe the name Dot stands for , may i say Dorothy : :D :D

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

juniors wrote: 27 Oct 2018, 14:21
Dot wrote: 27 Oct 2018, 12:23 I worry about someone that signs their name off as

Not at all,

The Lady ,is to reference of my prefix to my fantasy teams , Raceylady .

Maybe the name Dot stands for , may i say Dorothy : :D :D
No Dot stands for me having a small cock ( 4 inches) but most women like it that W-I-D-E

Jules
Grumpy Old Web Guru

Post by Jules »

Dot wrote: 27 Oct 2018, 16:58Dot stands for me having a small cock ( 4 inches) but most women like it that W-I-D-E
Must be pretty loose to fit something 4 inches wide. It’d be like a wizards sleeve :lol:

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Post by SUZYKINS »

Toffeeman
FISOhead
FS Record: 49th YTM 2008/2009, 63 TFC 2011,T3 SDT Nov Premium Monthly

Post by Toffeeman »

Any idea on the teams points in 10th and 19th ?

wolviebob
FISOhead
FS Record: King(s) of LWDT 2015-16; 'King of LWDT' 2014-15LWDT 'Hardly Mr Average' 2014-15; Fading star...

Post by wolviebob »

Toffeeman wrote: 28 Oct 2018, 08:22 Any idea on the teams points in 10th and 19th ?
I’m 19. What do you need to know?!

Toffeeman
FISOhead

Post by Toffeeman »

Leaderboard points showing as 697 but when you get the team up, points showing as 685 ?

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Post by Nightowl »

I'd say that's something to do with taking a player out who scored 12pts this week (salah?) and the player he's replaced him with hasn't played yet? The team in 10th looks like mane out? Or I might be completely wrong and they've put them in but not showing yet cause it involved another transferred in player who hasn't played yet? I think it works something like that,all will be revealed after everyone has played this game week

Toffeeman
FISOhead

Post by Toffeeman »

Yep, that sounds about right

wolviebob
FISOhead
FS Record: King(s) of LWDT 2015-16; 'King of LWDT' 2014-15LWDT 'Hardly Mr Average' 2014-15; Fading star...

Post by wolviebob »

Salah went in this week so perhaps that’s why?

Toffeeman
FISOhead

Post by Toffeeman »

Yep, front 3 showing as Aggro, Kane and Auba so changes can't show until both played

rinky
FISOhead
FS Record: jan 09 sdt mom feb 13 tff mow feb 13 mirror mom 17-18 tff golden goal winner

Post by rinky »

must have moved 100 places this week swopping aguero to salah..

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Frank - is there any sort of capability you could work in to show all the teams in a mini-league?
Even if i had to manually add them in, to some sort of tracker (this could work for any of us wanting to track key teams (or players)).

I'm in a friends league of 25 and it would be great to see all the teams at a glance.
But equally i might want to set up a tracker to watch the best FISO managers' best teams in one handy place?
Im guessing that might be too complex (and for little reward) where as a mini-league view could utilise the league ID?

ffstuff
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ffstuff »

Good evening Zimmerman

When you log into the Dreamteam website you have your own security identifier (SID) and it uses this to check if you have a team in the mini league and are therefore eligible to view the members teams.
Therefore, for me to be able to create a mini league view for you, you'd need to provide me with the mini league ID (number you see in the address bar once you are viewing the mini league) and your SID to effectively hijack to view the mini league.

You don't know me and i'm not particularly sure what if anything I could do with the SID but I suspect its best to keep that to yourself (its a bit of a pain to find out what it is anyway, you need to inspect your requests through something like Fiddler or take a look at your cookies)

I'm happy to though for yourself and anyone else if they supply me with the team name and managers name of a selection of teams to create in effect your own mini league views that can anyone can choose and view from the menu system.

Frank

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

I see, yes, JPK had set something up last year and we had to dig out our ID and plug it in to our own spreadsheet (that he’d created).

rinky
FISOhead
FS Record: jan 09 sdt mom feb 13 tff mow feb 13 mirror mom 17-18 tff golden goal winner

Post by rinky »

It's great to be in the top 100.. Love the matrix..

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Well done pal.

Top 50 got to be your next goal.

One step at a time and all that....

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

He’s 5th :D

Blademan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 5k weekly winner 2017
BIG BALLS WINNER PROBABLY

Post by Blademan »

:lol:

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Yorkshire Exile »

profound stuff from ricky :lol:

Jules
Grumpy Old Web Guru

Post by Jules »

rinky wrote: 06 Nov 2018, 14:21 It's great to be in the top 100.. Love the matrix..
Do you believe that you are “the one”?

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2016 SDT Knockout Cup Winner. 5th Overall in SDT 2016 European Comp, 3rd overall in SDT Euro 2016 Comp

Post by RickyRosa »

Ha!!

He better hope I’m not the oracle as otherwise his 5th place will soon be 50th!

Least it still starts with a 5!

billybunter
Treebeard

Post by billybunter »

First and probably only time posting in this thread as I've noticed I'm up to #75 :shock: screenshot taken as that's probably my lot before I sink back into obscurity

Some good players on this forum well done guys :)

RickyRosa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RickyRosa »

Including your self Billy.

WP

Keep believing!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”