To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Any advice?

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
Lfcni1986
Treebeard
FS Record: 0

Any advice?

Post by Lfcni1986 »

Hi, this is my first year playing sky, just wondering what the tried and tested transfer strategy's are? I'm currently sitting on 88 points with this team

Hart
Shaw
Paterson
Vanholt
Zaha
B Silva
Mata
Jota
Kane
King
Salah

First mistake so far was panic transferring Kane in, and taking the captaincy off Zaha for that day :oops:

Have used one transfer

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Re: Any advice?

Post by itslikebrandnew »

I wouldnt worry about that mistake, i reckon alot of managers bought Kane in.

I think the strategy revolves around captains and making sure you have one for every day, and usually a premium player.

What i usually do is write the dates down for games and the potential captains so for me it's :-

18th Richarlison
19th Aguero
20th Salah
25th Aguero
26th Pedro
27th Pogba
1st Sept Aguero
2nd Sept Morrison

and then look for weaknesses, and opportunities to improve my captain picks. So the first one for me is the 26th, i dont like Pedro as a captain. So if someone gets injured or isnt playing i may end up doing 2 transfers, 1 to get a player that plays, and then the 2nd to get rid of Pedro and maybe upgrade to Hazard.

For your team the first potential problem is B Silva, but you'll have to wait until the team news for him.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”