To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

1 transfer left

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
ragamuffin
Treebeard
FS Record: good

1 transfer left

Post by ragamuffin »

One transfer left, which one is optimal?

Firm > Aguero

or

Stephens > Monreal

Thanks/

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Re: 1 transfer left

Post by itslikebrandnew »

ragamuffin wrote: 18 Sep 2017, 14:04 One transfer left, which one is optimal?

Firm > Aguero

or

Stephens > Monreal

Thanks/
At first glace Stephens > Monreal because Stephens is a big fat 0 for the rest of the month as he doesnt get a game now and Monreal could get 3 clean sheets.

But look at Firm> Aguero, 3 away games for Liverpool (i've ignored the EFL) so whats the best he can do probably 8 pts a game. Aguero should fill his boots against Palace, and looking further on City have easier fixtures than Liverpool.

So i'd probably go with Aguero even though i have a big dislike for leaving players that will get a 0 in a team.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Leicester a
Moscow a
Newcastle a (October but won't be able to use oct transfers till Friday)
---------------------
International break
United h
Maribor a
Spurs a

City:
Palace h
Shaktar h
Chelsea a
---------------
Stoke h
Napoli h
Burnley h

City 5/6 at home :shock:

ragamuffin
Treebeard

Post by ragamuffin »

At first glace Stephens > Monreal because Stephens is a big fat 0 for the rest of the month as he doesnt get a game now and Monreal could get 3 clean sheets.

But look at Firm> Aguero, 3 away games for Liverpool (i've ignored the EFL) so whats the best he can do probably 8 pts a game. Aguero should fill his boots against Palace, and looking further on City have easier fixtures than Liverpool.

So i'd probably go with Aguero even though i have a big dislike for leaving players that will get a 0 in a team.
[/quote]

Exactly im the same but i think with defenders you can get away with a non playing was as they can easily get minus. hard to get away with it with attackers though. Aguero pricing likely to rocket also and as Zimmerman pointed out City's fixtures are sublime.

I know Aguero most likely wont start all them matches but he doesnt need to. I will take 1 or 2 benchings and he is well capable of coming on and scoring.

Thanks guys

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

The other factor is the respective price changes for the four players concerned.

I think with that thrown in I would be doing Firmino to Aguero.

ragamuffin
Treebeard

Post by ragamuffin »

CBN wrote: 18 Sep 2017, 16:04 The other factor is the respective price changes for the four players concerned.

Yep mentioned above aguero price likely to rocket. Will probably go up .9 in three weeks.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

ragamuffin wrote: 18 Sep 2017, 18:09
CBN wrote: 18 Sep 2017, 16:04 The other factor is the respective price changes for the four players concerned.

Yep mentioned above aguero price likely to rocket. Will probably go up .9 in three weeks.
Yep mentioned above aguero price likely to rocket. Will (probably) go up .9 in three weeks even without scoring much at all.

ragamuffin
Treebeard

Post by ragamuffin »

bloggie wrote: 19 Sep 2017, 00:13
ragamuffin wrote: 18 Sep 2017, 18:09

Yep mentioned above aguero price likely to rocket. Will (probably) go up .9 in three weeks even without scoring much at all.
Even more reason too bring him in then :) still getting to grips with the sdt price falls/rises

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”