Even though I have hugely improved my knowledge about Microsoft Access, I am still confused when it comes to making new forms, that is why I decided to ask here, maybe my fellow FISOers can help out (the problem, I think, isn't that hard):
So the basic idea for what I want:
I have one table with 3 columns - PERIOD; CODE; PRICE.
What I want is to make a form where I could:
1) Select a period from a dropdown list based on what periods are in the table
2) After 1), select a code from a dropdown list based on what periods are in the table
3) Now that I have chosen both a period and code (lets say, 2016_01 and 01) it would show a price next to it in another textbox or whatever
4) Just like in 1-3 I would like another period and code underneath which would show value for what I chosen.
5) And the last and main thing - there should be another textbox or whatever, which would show price in second period that I have chosen divided by price in first period (or other way round).
I think it sounds easy, but I have no clue how to make it and it is hard to find it in google as many things I don't need show up.
So the basic idea would be to get an index, which would show how have prices changed in those two periods for particular code.
Of course, if it turns out that this is quite hard to do, then don't bother