To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Complementary Home and Away Fixtures

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
TheoRiginal
FISOhead
FS Record: Virginal

Complementary Home and Away Fixtures

Post by TheoRiginal »

Having had a quick look at the fixture list for next year (I haven't had time for an in-depth analysis as I am off on holiday tomorrow and I have recently had to work hard to bury a lot of bodies - deeply - at work so that the management don't try to hunt me down in TapasLand) it strikes me that unlike previous years when you could regularly switch between, for example WBA and Villa or Newcastle and Sunderland, cheap and dirty defenders for their home games, there aren't the same dependable rotations this year.

Well, fixtures for the pairings of Everton/Liverpool, Arsenal/Spurs and Man City/Man Utd have been arranged so that the well-stretched constabulary and medical services are on duty every weekend at alternate venues, but I don't see many cheapies at the back for those six.

So where are we going to find inexpensive options who aren't going to let in a hatful every time they play away?

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Re: Complementary Home and Away Fixtures

Post by Stemania »

Here's the complete list of home/away rotation btw (reference - many other fantasy sites)

Arsenal/Tottenham
Bournemouth/Watford
Burnley/West Brom
Chelsea/Sunderland
Crystal Palace/Swansea
Everton/Liverpool
Hull/Stoke
Leicester/Middlesbrough
Manchester City/Manchester United
Southampton/West Ham

Edit: Here also is a list of teams that apparently have 36 out of 38 home/away alternations (courtesy of Balders from FFS):

ARS/EVE
ARS/WBA
BUR/CPL
BUR/TOT
CHE/STK
CPL/LIV
EVE/SWA
HUL/MID
HUL/SUN
LEI/STK
LIV/TOT
SWA/WBA

TheoRiginal
FISOhead
FS Record: Virginal

Post by TheoRiginal »

Silly me! Of course I should have spotted that Sunderland and Chelsea alternated...

I have not looked, but perhaps that means Newcastle and Fulham alternate in a complementary fashion in another division.

Seriously though, thank you for this Stemania. If it is half the godsend to others thst it will be to me, then I will be doubly advantaged.

ctibbits
Dumbledore
FS Record: Won "The Bet" 2014/15

Post by ctibbits »

Looks like the only good GK rotation out of this is the Foster/Heaton one most templates are jumping towards. Bit unfortunate really. Guess I will just stick with the original plan of DDG

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”