It is currently 22 Sep 2017, 17:53
View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Pure Fantasy Racing League 2014 (F1)

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Formula One and Fantasy Motor Racing Games
MaverickF1
Kevin and Perry
Posts: 23
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28

Pure Fantasy Racing League 2014 (F1)

Postby MaverickF1 » 18 Feb 2014, 21:42

Play a decent Fantasy Formula 1 game for free on http://www.PFRL.net.

User avatar
The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4297
Joined: 27 Jun 2013, 13:30
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.
FISO Goals: Score: 0 Position: 63

Re: Pure Fantasy Racing League 2014 (F1)

Postby The Catman » 21 Feb 2014, 22:03

MaverickF1 wrote:Play a decent Fantasy Formula 1 game for free on http://www.PFRL.net.
Looks a bit complicated Mav - have you played before?

MaverickF1
Kevin and Perry
Posts: 23
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28

Re: Pure Fantasy Racing League 2014 (F1)

Postby MaverickF1 » 21 Feb 2014, 22:21

The Catman wrote:
MaverickF1 wrote:Play a decent Fantasy Formula 1 game for free on http://www.PFRL.net.
Looks a bit complicated Mav - have you played before?
It's my 11th season this year :)

That's not a game where you just create a team at the beginning of the season and then watch and wait for the rest of the year. It's more sophisticated. At the first sight, maybe it looks a little bit complicated, but it's real fun for active players. You are able to develop your Fantasy team from race to race. The component prices rice and fall according to their real performance. You can be successful with a good strategy and some knowledge about Formula 1. Luck isn't the major factor, like it is in many other similar games. Therefore I like the game so much.

User avatar
The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4297
Joined: 27 Jun 2013, 13:30
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.
FISO Goals: Score: 0 Position: 63

Re: Pure Fantasy Racing League 2014 (F1)

Postby The Catman » 22 Feb 2014, 10:07

MaverickF1 wrote:
The Catman wrote:
MaverickF1 wrote:Play a decent Fantasy Formula 1 game for free on http://www.PFRL.net.
Looks a bit complicated Mav - have you played before?
It's my 11th season this year :)

That's not a game where you just create a team at the beginning of the season and then watch and wait for the rest of the year. It's more sophisticated. At the first sight, maybe it looks a little bit complicated, but it's real fun for active players. You are able to develop your Fantasy team from race to race. The component prices rice and fall according to their real performance. You can be successful with a good strategy and some knowledge about Formula 1. Luck isn't the major factor, like it is in many other similar games. Therefore I like the game so much.
Thanks - I'll have a better look this week

User avatar
Mick MacPaddywack
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2159
Joined: 10 Nov 2007, 18:02
Location: In the Mountains somewhere
FS Record: Mummified since 2013 season .......(Winner FISOGolfSeries 2013; FISOChamp PGA_FedExPts 2013; Champ KickerBundesliga_TotalFF 2013; before that won little, since then won even less :)
FISO Goals: Score: 29 Position: 30

Re: Pure Fantasy Racing League 2014 (F1)

Postby Mick MacPaddywack » 26 Oct 2015, 09:33

My first season playing this, and as we near the end of the season I'm wondering how I have been doing in comparison to experienced hands ...
Is there a FISO league for 2015 season?


View Latest: 1 Day

Return to “Fantasy Motor Racing (incl F1)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest