To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

May transfers dilemma! help please!

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

May transfers dilemma! help please!

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Hi all,

I'm currently 10 points behind the leader and here is my current team at the minute:

Ederson
Ake - Robertson - Laporte
Hazard - B.Silva - Sterling - Mane
Salah - Aguero - Rashford

Ake will be going ideally he did me well for April..
I was thinking of downgrading Laporte to Zinchenko which would hopefully allow me to get some Spurs players in considering their extra fixtures, maybe someone like Rose who seems to be a favourite
This could also allow me to take our Rashford for someone else too or maybe eve go 4-4-2 and risk another defender to try and win the league on clean sheets?
I've got 0.6m ITB with no transfers left until they're reset. Below is the team ahead of me:

Etheridge
VVD - Robertson - Doherty
Mane - Hazard - Sterling - B.Silva
Rashford - Aguero - Salah

I'm just looking for some differentials who can potentially get me some points based on "easy" fixtures as I think the leader my look to "block" me out as he swapped out Pogba for B Silva this last game week
Any and all suggestions to help chase & overtake first would be greatly appreciated

Cheers!

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: May transfers dilemma! help please!

Post by Zimmerman »

So basically it’s

Ederson / Ake / Laporte
v
Etheridge / Doherty / VvD

The issue you have is that he can do Doherty to Walker quite comfortably (to nullify your City clean sheet threat).

I’d be wary of going down the route of Rose or Zinchenko (rotation is a very real threat).

Might be worth hanging on to Rashford (Huddersfield and Cardiff await). Granted he and United look poor at the moment.

On that note, Lindeloff seems to be in favour and is an option to replace Ake?

D Sanchez might drop in price (as will Ake though). But he might be an option (still a rotation risk).

If feeling brave... you could do Hazard to Eriksen and then upgrade Ake?

Hazard has been semi quiet which means he could well catch fire soon! Throw in the fact it’s semi finals time for them in the Europa - he may well be used now - so not necessarily extra games.

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

What about going for lindeloff/D Sanchez for Ake then switching to a Man City block (as much as possible for the last game week against Watford)

If they keep a clean sheet then, it should win me the league lol!

I’ll hand onto Rashford for now considering the fixtures hopefully the guy ahead swaps him out because he thinks Rashford is dead wood (might be right?)

Any other suggestions are much appreciated :)

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

What about going for lindeloff/D Sanchez for Ake then switching to a Man City block (as much as possible for the last game week against Watford)

If they keep a clean sheet then, it should win me the league lol!

I’ll hand onto Rashford for now considering the fixtures hopefully the guy ahead swaps him out because he thinks Rashford is dead wood (might be right?)

Any other suggestions are much appreciated :)

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

Did you keep Ake mate ?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”