To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Playing GW31

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Re: Playing GW31

Post by Oxford NZ »

Fielding 10 for a -4 if Fraser starts as expected

Allison
VVD, Azpi, Pereira
Salah (c), Westwood, Kante, Fraser
Vardy (vc) Rondon.
Not the most inspiring side but I only have TC to play in GW32 and loads of money in the bank for a TC option.
Rashford, Pogba, Shaw and Doc not playing this week.
Good luck all :-)

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

The WC point is to load up on Mancunians and Vardy with 3 red scousers for the other GW's and FH the 2nd BGW.

Others won't fully understand my typing of hits aren;t big ot clever :lol:

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

blahblah wrote: 15 Mar 2019, 23:56 The WC point is to load up on Mancunians and Vardy with 3 red scousers for the other GW's and FH the 2nd BGW.

I all ready have Vardy, three Mancunians and three scousers so I must be doing something right, The second BGW may be a problem though :oops:
Hits are good :)

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Oxford NZ wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 00:02
blahblah wrote: 15 Mar 2019, 23:56 The WC point is to load up on Mancunians and Vardy with 3 red scousers for the other GW's and FH the 2nd BGW.

I all ready have Vardy, three Mancunians and three scousers so I must be doing something right, The second BGW may be a problem though :oops:
Hits are good :)
4 Mancs here, and I want 6 :lol:

But then I will try and watch them, esp Rashford about being knackered and a FAC Cup loss would be good?

finkelele
Treebeard

Post by finkelele »

Been making some changes... This is what I currently have.

Is it worth it taking the chance if Alonso would start? I have Rice on the bench as a sub if he wouldn't play at all.

Starting 11: Azpilicueta+Rice+Robertson
Bench: DF:Simpson+Connolly
MF: Tielemans

OR THIS ONE:

Starting 11: Alonso+Pereira+RoBbertson
Bench: DF: Rice+Simpson
MF: Ayité

Would appreciate feedback! Thanks and good luck everyone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dan_92
Wideboy

Post by dan_92 »

slyger wrote: 15 Mar 2019, 20:43
dan_92 wrote: 15 Mar 2019, 19:43 I would go for Tielemans over Maddison
What's your reasoning?
Tielemans seems to be the one that is playing closer to Vardy than Maddison. He’s much better at picking a pass too with two assists already, I’m surprised Maddison is still taking corners and free kicks as well because they’ve been terrible for a while now.

Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Post by Tall Paul »

blahblah wrote: 15 Mar 2019, 22:43
From4corners wrote: 15 Mar 2019, 22:37
blahblah wrote: 15 Mar 2019, 22:31 I have moved on to:
Fab
VvD, Diop, Rice
Mosa Lah, Brooks, Almiron, Brooks
Vardy, Bobby, Wilson\King

26m for subs, so Eden for Maddie is possible.
You really like Brooks a.
As a future prospect, yep - but for 1 FPL GW :?:

Bou are a FISO fave, and I am being a lemming :lol:

I kinda agree with Oxford about Burnley\Lei not being the Fox goalfest, but not sure unless TP is confident
I'm fairly confident that Burnley will score and think we'll probably concede as well. 1-1 or 2-1 either way.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Checking the twitter ITK for West Ham, it could be that we get no info this week after all - it seems he's involved in a prematch event from 11-2pm (with Teddy Sheringham) so will presumably be busy with that and not tweeting!

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

blahblah wrote: The WC point is to load up on Mancunians and Vardy with 3 red scousers for the other GW's and FH the 2nd BGW.
I don't think United players will be of much use at all after GW32. I'd hate to be stuck with 3 of them post wildcard,

snout
FISO Knight
FS Record: a slice of that cake, over there

Post by snout »

Fielding a full XI with the luxury of one on the bench (albeit a Hudds defender!). Only took one hit in preparation for it, which is nice.

Think I've got 10 or 11 confirmed players for GW33 also (albeit two Hudds defenders!).

So you may correctly surmise it's FH GW32 for me!

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Tall Paul wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 08:16
Fab
VvD, Diop, Rice

I kinda agree with Oxford about Burnley\Lei not being the Fox goalfest, but not sure unless TP is confident
I'm fairly confident that Burnley will score and think we'll probably concede as well. 1-1 or 2-1 either way.
Thanks, im struggling to find the least unlikely CS's...

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 08:33
blahblah wrote: The WC point is to load up on Mancunians and Vardy with 3 red scousers for the other GW's and FH the 2nd BGW.
I don't think United players will be of much use at all after GW32. I'd hate to be stuck with 3 of them post wildcard,
Yep, I mentioned that later re Rashford.

Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Post by Tall Paul »

blahblah wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 10:00
Tall Paul wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 08:16
Fab
VvD, Diop, Rice

West Ham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Bournemouth - in that order.

Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Post by Tall Paul »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 08:33
They have 3 really good GWs in the last six, I'll probably take at least Pogba into those.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Tall Paul wrote:
From4corners wrote:
Tall Paul wrote: I'm fairly confident that Burnley will score and think we'll probably concede as well. 1-1 or 2-1 either way.
I'm half expecting more goals at Turf Moor actually. Could easily be a 2-2 or 3-2 either way. Doesn't look like a cagey fixture.
Regards the CSs, I'd put Bournemouth above Chelsea this week. But West Ham especially have as solid a CS opportunity as you will often find and Liverpool aren't far behind given they have the extra rest day after midweek.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Tall Paul wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote:
They have 3 really good GWs in the last six, I'll probably take at least Pogba into those.
Only 37/38 really. Can't see another one.

Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Post by Tall Paul »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 10:19
Tall Paul wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote:
Only 37/38 really. Can't see another one.
West Ham at home in 34?

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Huge rotation pressure. Look at the CL schedule.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 10:23 Huge rotation pressure. Look at the CL schedule.
DdG will be OK, and probably Pogba too?

Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Post by Tall Paul »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 10:23 Huge rotation pressure. Look at the CL schedule.
Fair enough, still think it's a decent fixture though.

Anyway my FH team as it stands:
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 10:16
Tall Paul wrote:
From4corners wrote:
Tall Paul wrote: I'm fairly confident that Burnley will score and think we'll probably concede as well. 1-1 or 2-1 either way.
I'm half expecting more goals at Turf Moor actually. Could easily be a 2-2 or 3-2 either way. Doesn't look like a cagey fixture.
Regards the CSs, I'd put Bournemouth above Chelsea this week. But West Ham especially have as solid a CS opportunity as you will often find and Liverpool aren't far behind given they have the extra rest day after midweek.
I'm more inclined to swap the first 2 as well. WHam, excluding the 1-0 Arse shock, haven't had a CS since Ful in GW17.

The lure of MoSa and Bobby is too much for me, so Diop and Rice are inked in. Thinking as I type Fab may not get the shots to get Save Points, and would free up a WHam spot for a midfielder :idea:

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Tall Paul wrote:

Capture.JPG
Decided Azpilicueta over Aké? :wink:

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Tall Paul wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote: Huge rotation pressure. Look at the CL schedule.
Anyway my FH team as it stands...
On paper only I think.

Your FH team looks gorgeous. The one thing I'd consider would be to get TAA for Mané and play 4-3-3. Or drop Azpi as well and take a punt with the 4th midfielder. Siggy perhaps? Or Pedro?

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

What's the point of having Azpilicueta rather than Luiz? Luiz has a superior attacking threat.

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Playing GW31

Post by sstaffsw »

My team is identical to Tall Paul's except I have Luiz in there rather than Azpi. I have completely different subs though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by sstaffsw on 16 Mar 2019, 11:06, edited 1 time in total.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

I think I have a plan :shock: :?

Dubravka (in theory he will makes saves, and Rafa could be on this match for survuval points - but 2 1st choice defenders missing is'nt goot for the CS....)
Ogbonna, Diop, Rice (in for a penny....)
MoSa Lah, Mane, Eden, Tielemans
Capt Bobby, Vardy, Wilson (I think these are kind of obvious\boring, with Tiele vs Fraser and Wilson vs King vs Rondon the only debating points.)

Boruc, Hadyn, Pereira, Tarkowski

I really don't like these 1GW Chips :twisted:

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Ogbonna may not start. Word is that Balbuena may get the nod.

Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Post by Tall Paul »

Joccki_10 wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 10:58
Tall Paul wrote:

Capture.JPG
Decided Azpilicueta over Aké? :wink:
Yes, I think Chelsea are more likely to keep a clean sheet and the bookies agree. Also gives me the luxury of Brooks as first sub on the off chance that Fraser's knock keeps him out of the team.
Ruth_NZ wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 11:04
Tall Paul wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote: Huge rotation pressure. Look at the CL schedule.
Anyway my FH team as it stands...
On paper only I think.

Your FH team looks gorgeous. The one thing I'd consider would be to get TAA for Mané and play 4-3-3. Or drop Azpi as well and take a punt with the 4th midfielder. Siggy perhaps? Or Pedro?
Thanks. Don't want to go without Mane really, especially as my main cash rival will captain him (although he has virtually zero chance of catching me). I did consider Pedro but decided against it in the end.
Finisher1 wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 11:05 What's the point of having Azpilicueta rather than Luiz? Luiz has a superior attacking threat.
It's just the extra security of starting after Luiz missed the Fulham game the other week.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 11:11 Ogbonna may not start. Word is that Balbuena may get the nod.
Cresswell?

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Tall Paul wrote:Thanks. Don't want to go without Mane really, especially as my main cash rival will captain him (although he has virtually zero chance of catching me). I did consider Pedro but decided against it in the end.
You do know that there is some semi-doubt about Mané this weekend? Joccki linked it up in the Press Conference thread.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”