To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

DGW25 BB

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

DGW25 BB

Post by blahblah »

Given the seeming lack of a big DGW this season, this has just plopped into my brain cell.

Kiko to Laporte and Henn to Ryan (for a -4) leaves me with 3 from Rashford, Mitro, Rondon and SWP for the bench - although I am not overly keen on starting Coleman as a CS in either is hardly odds on and Alonso :? , which is the perfect storm for BB?

Kuchi
FISOhead
FS Record: Best: 16/17- 481

Re: DGW25 BB

Post by Kuchi »

Think there will be better chances even by a small amount. Your rational makes sense though. BB this season probably will not be that great option wise compared to previous seasons so one could argue the "value" of BB is even less this year.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

My "thing" with it is that it should be used when in most doubt over who to bench, which is why GW1 is a good idea - and I am struggling this GW unless I do no Xfers and toss a coin between Alonso and Coleman, and SWP and Rondon.

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

I'd been having similar thoughts this week as I was also finding picking my bench a bit tricky. Doubts over the fitness of Pogba and Brooks though will probably mean that I hold off on the BB in the end.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Brooks is crocked for about a month according to someone on here.

Pog is OK or reading between OGS's lines, he is an attention seeking tart who will play at the weekend :wink:

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

Thanks, just seen that one. :(
I'll definitely be holding off on the BB then.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”