To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Is Jota the real deal?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Is Jota the real deal?

Post by sstaffsw »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 22 Jan 2019, 00:13 He was 0.3% towards a rise before he played Saturday. Now 90%. That's because 50,000 managers have not done the sensible thing and waited.:?
Probably something to do with people wanting to act before the Richarlison drop on Saturday night, I know that's what I did. Richarlison half way towards another drop now aswell.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

sstaffsw wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote: He was 0.3% towards a rise before he played Saturday. Now 90%. That's because 50,000 managers have not done the sensible thing and waited.:?
Probably something to do with people wanting to act before the Richarlison drop on Saturday night, I know that's what I did. Richarlison half way towards another drop now aswell.
Ah, yeah, maybe. Though if Everton get a DGW25 they may regret that too. Things really will be clearer by GW24 deadline. But whatever, Jota was 91% to rise last night and I have somewhat grumpily pulled the trigger. :roll: :lol:

Hotpot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Hotpot »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 22 Jan 2019, 08:23
sstaffsw wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote: He was 0.3% towards a rise before he played Saturday. Now 90%. That's because 50,000 managers have not done the sensible thing and waited.:?
Ah, yeah, maybe. Though if Everton get a DGW25 they may regret that too. Things really will be clearer by GW24 deadline. But whatever, Jota was 91% to rise last night and I have somewhat grumpily pulled the trigger. :roll: :lol:
And then there were 50,001. :?

:P

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

sstaffsw wrote: 22 Jan 2019, 07:31
Ruth_NZ wrote: 22 Jan 2019, 00:13 He was 0.3% towards a rise before he played Saturday. Now 90%. That's because 50,000 managers have not done the sensible thing and waited.:?
Nice, might get him in on the cheap.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 22 Jan 2019, 08:23 Though if Everton get a DGW25 they may regret that too.
I'm not sure Richarlison's extra 2 points against City are going to make a great deal of difference to anyone.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

Pirlo's Beard wrote:
Ruth_NZ wrote: Though if Everton get a DGW25 they may regret that too.
I'm not sure Richarlison's extra 2 points against City are going to make a great deal of difference to anyone.
2 games are better than 1, PB. :lol: And the 2nd game in GW25 would be against Wolves, against whom he already scored a brace this season.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 22 Jan 2019, 13:25 And the 2nd game in GW25 would be against Wolves, against whom he already scored a brace this season.
The relevance of of Groundhog Day type comments (bogey club etc) is overdone although occasionally relevant. But the fact that someone scores two goals against another club in one game doesn't usually significantly increase the probability that he scores against them next time round. People notice when it does happen, but it passes them by when it doesn't.

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Post by Ruth_NZ »

I agree. Was just pointing out that as a pair of fixtures they wouldn't be at all bad.

Bobby Fetta
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Bobby Fetta »

Ruth_NZ wrote: 22 Jan 2019, 00:13 Unfortunately for me that means I have to jump early as well or pay more. As there is no doubt that I will bring Jota in anyway I'll probably get it done I guess, just seems so unnecessary.
Completely agree. Great call on Jota by the way - I know you've been singing about his potential upside for a while. Shame it didn't translate into any FPL points for you before the bandwagon took off.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Yes he is

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

yttod1010
FISOhead

Post by yttod1010 »

considering redmond to jota .......is it worth it ? :shock:

johnjoe107
Treebeard
FS Record: Never been outside the top 3

Post by johnjoe107 »

Redmond didn't score against Everton but looked very dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”