To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Defender injuries

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Peterrr666
FISOhead

Defender injuries

Post by Peterrr666 »

Hi all, I’ve got Mustafi and Shaw with 1 transfer left!

Anyone know each availabilities?

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Defender injuries

Post by Dot »

Peterrr666 wrote: 14 Dec 2018, 10:10 Hi all, I’ve got Mustafi and Shaw with 1 transfer left!

Anyone know each availabilities?
Mustafi s not just injured he's banned :lol: :D

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

He did go of injured in the last match hence why he probably asked about injury. From what I gather it was only a knock so he should be fine however as Dot pointed out he misses this weekend because of ban.

Should be back against spurs mid-week in the cup.

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Yes I knew that Dot but with only 1 transfer left and 2 injured defenders I was thinking of making it before this weekends games! I believe in trying to have all players playing instead of waiting to see if players get injured.

So who’s out longest?

Gooner66
Treebeard
FS Record: A few bob over the years, most recently won the Irish Times Fantasy Euros Comp

Post by Gooner66 »

Luke Shaw is cited as having a 'late fitness test' whereas Mustafi has a hamstring injury and isn't expected to return until 22/12 at the earliest.

Mustafi has been subbed with injury during the last 2 games so there's obviously an underlying problem there. Koscielny and Monreal's (who often covers as a CB in a back 3) respective returns should mean that they don't rush him back, but it is hard to tell with the games coming so thick and fast.

I would GUESS from that info that Luke Shaw has the better chance of returning first but it isn't very conclusive I'm afraid.

If it's any help, I use this site for updates:

https://www.physioroom.com/news/english ... _table.php

Injuries aren't a perfect science and it can be a bit slow with updates, but it offers a bit of a guide.

Good luck even if you ultimately resort to tossing a coin. :D

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Cheers Gooner. I think I might just leave it for this weekend :roll:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”