To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

James Maddison

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
rodduz
FISOhead

James Maddison

Post by rodduz »

Has he served his ban for his red card a few weeks back?!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Re: James Maddison

Post by itslikebrandnew »

rodduz wrote: 10 Dec 2018, 14:27 Has he served his ban for his red card a few weeks back?!

Yes but i took him out of my team yesterday as you can get extra fixtures with a few other clubs and then move onto a West Ham player for the 27th Dec and then back to Maddison in time for the Cardiff game.

For what is two transfers i've got 2 captains out of it and an extra fixture. Better fixtures as well. There's also the option of a 3rd transfer to get 2 extra games as well.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

I can't see anything obvious for me there at the moment. Money is tight! Probably give the saints v West ham game a miss.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Post by itslikebrandnew »

rodduz wrote: 10 Dec 2018, 18:08 I can't see anything obvious for me there at the moment. Money is tight! Probably give the saints v West ham game a miss.

Could be risky, West Ham have scored 3 goals in each of their last 3 games and 2 more "easy" fixtures before Soton and another couple of "easy" fixtures afterwards.

If you look at their last 3 results and the points haul of some of their players especially x2 as captain then you'll probably be tempted.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

itslikebrandnew wrote:
rodduz wrote: 10 Dec 2018, 18:08 I can't see anything obvious for me there at the moment. Money is tight! Probably give the saints v West ham game a miss.

Could be risky, West Ham have scored 3 goals in each of their last 3 games and 2 more "easy" fixtures before Soton and another couple of "easy" fixtures afterwards.

If you look at their last 3 results and the points haul of some of their players especially x2 as captain then you'll probably be tempted.
Surely they can't keep that up Image

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Had a better look and yes I'm tempted cheers

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”