To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

The FISO Guide to FPL Price Changes & Price Change Query Thread

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Re: The FISO Guide to FPL Price Changes & Price Change Query Thread 18/19

Post by Sutter Kane »

Albert_ini wrote: 22 Sep 2018, 09:26
Sutter Kane wrote: 22 Sep 2018, 09:23 Anyone know when Richarlison's price will be frozen until?
Unlocks: 24 Sep 03:50 PM, GMT (fplstatistics)
OK thanks, never knew that dropdown info was there on FPL stats website. I do now!

Also, would say as with all the high ownership players, Salah's price is being artificially manipulated. I really find it difficult to understand why they do this because if all those owners who've ditched (not WC) get him back, his price will shoot up towards 13.5mn. Then if it happens again at some point, he could be 14mn. Because his ownership is so high, surely no chance he drops by a lot so why the protection for him. I know there's a lot of WCs being played but FPL have history of this...

Albert_ini
FISOhead

Post by Albert_ini »

Sutter Kane wrote: 22 Sep 2018, 09:29
Albert_ini wrote: 22 Sep 2018, 09:26
Sutter Kane wrote: 22 Sep 2018, 09:23 Anyone know when Richarlison's price will be frozen until?
Unlocks: 24 Sep 03:50 PM, GMT (fplstatistics)
OK thanks, never knew that dropdown info was there on FPL stats website. I do now!
No problem. Yes, it's a nice feature they have and it should be much less hidden.

Fatbat
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Fatbat »

blahblah wrote: 21 Sep 2018, 18:07 It is Overall, not the GW, NTI\O that is relevant.
If that's the case, then it makes even less sense since, when I posted that, Salah had approximately 400,000 more trades out than in, and Mkhitaryan had approximately 35,000 more trades in than out.

Now Salah finally dropped by .1, but he now has nearly 3 times as many transfers out than in.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Fatbat wrote: 23 Sep 2018, 18:15
blahblah wrote: 21 Sep 2018, 18:07 It is Overall, not the GW, NTI\O that is relevant.
If that's the case, then it makes even less sense since, when I posted that, Salah had approximately 400,000 more trades out than in, and Mkhitaryan had approximately 35,000 more trades in than out.

Now Salah finally dropped by .1, but he now has nearly 3 times as many transfers out than in.
But it is a percentage of Ownership for Falls with Rises as a Fixed Number?

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

whatever

Post by MoSe »

Last edited by MoSe on 24 Sep 2018, 07:28, edited 1 time in total.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Yep those in excess of the threshold are zapped when the Price Changes and the Threshold reset. This is part of the reason why more players change on a the first day of the GW as they have the NTO\I for a single but not a double, and the Threshold is reset.....

Salah hadn't dropped though if in reference to him and however many NTO he was on.

MoSe
Dumbledore

whatever

Post by MoSe »

Last edited by MoSe on 24 Sep 2018, 07:28, edited 1 time in total.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Erm, nope to Count being reset when the Price Changes as I know that (so day is a tad vague :wink: ) and those extra are "wasted". The Threshold also changes for more than 1 Change in a GW, however when the next GW is started the Threshold is reset to what it was before the Rise, which means that a whack of players close to a Double then change the firs tonight after the GW is set.....

I think fb was just ranting tbh, and there is some sort of conspiracy re Salah's Price not dropping earlier?

Is it known if Salah's Threshold for Rising is less than it is for Falling? I guess it is, but have forgotten far more than I remember....

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

Fatbat wrote: 21 Sep 2018, 02:59 Salah...
Transfers in 277,331
Transfers out 689,591
Transfers out (round) 239,274

Henrikh Mkhitaryan...
Transfers in 704,491
Transfers out 669,880
Transfers out (round) 198,069
blahblah wrote: 23 Sep 2018, 19:31 nope to Count being reset when the Price Changes as I know that
so now you tell us that you knew Overall count is not relevant, as it gets reset when the price changes, thus you're confessing that you were deliberately telling fatbat something you knew was wrong??? :?: :roll:
whatever

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

But Salah's price hadn't changed when he posted....

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Hadn't realized Kamara dropped in price this week. How can you be a waste of a dead spot? :(

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Guaita has dropped twice :lol: :? :evil:

Can anyone enlighten me on why Kun is so widly different on ffix and fplstats? 15.3% and falling on former and 70.4 and rising on the latter.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Joccki_10 wrote: 28 Sep 2018, 10:54 Hadn't realized Kamara dropped in price this week. How can you be a waste of a dead spot? :(
Because many hopeful managers have him and then they are let down when he doesn't play or score and transfer him out. That's what always happens with those kind of players. From price change point of view it's better to have some 4.5m mid that everyone expects to return just 1-2 pointers.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

I thought that when a flag was lifted, target was set back to zero - I'm sure Gunnarsson went back to zero, now he's back at -97% again on FPLSTATISTICS. Didn't this constantly happen with RVP one season and he never dropped in price because of it? (or was that because he kept going from red flag to clear...whereas Gunner has gone from orange to clear?)

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

Sutter Kane wrote: 20 Oct 2018, 08:12 I thought that when a flag was lifted, target was set back to zero - I'm sure Gunnarsson went back to zero, now he's back at -97% again on FPLSTATISTICS. Didn't this constantly happen with RVP one season and he never dropped in price because of it? (or was that because he kept going from red flag to clear...whereas Gunner has gone from orange to clear?)
According to CTC, over the last month or so he has gone from Red :arrow: Orange :arrow: Yellow :arrow: Clear, so maybe clearing a yellow doesn't reset the NTOs.
He's now been flagged as yellow again though and is currently at -75% after the new GW adjustments.

Chinese Whisperer
Treebeard

Post by Chinese Whisperer »

Price changes now taking place at 6.00 pm?

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

According to CTC it does look as though price changes started to be processed around 16:30 and finished by 18:00 on Saturday afternoon. :?
Nothing so far today though so maybe someone in fpl towers got over-excited and started it early by mistake. :lol:

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Mendy is now 37.3% and Robertson 33.6% to rise. Both of them have risen once after last gameweek, so that's why their threshold is bigger. But what happens to threshold after GW10 deadline tomorrow? Does the threshold get lowered to the same level as a threshold for the first rise?

I think both of them will get a big amount of NTI tomorrow morning, so if the threshold is lowered after GW10 deadline then both of them are almost guaranteed to rise at the following night. Is this true?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

I believe (back covering get out...):
When a GW is set\started the Threshold is reset to that for the 1st Change in a GW and this causes a lot of missed "2nd" rises to happen that night.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

blahblah wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 10:14 I believe (back covering get out...):
When a GW is set\started the Threshold is reset to that for the 1st Change in a GW and this causes a lot of missed "2nd" rises to happen that night.
So the cumulated transfers are not reset, but a threshold is reset?

Can someone confirm this?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

From Page 1:

Q: When are multipliers reset?
When the GW deadline passes any multipliers in effect are dropped. That means that players will once again just require the 55,000 NTI threshold to rise in price.

So if a player had risen in price last GW, but not reached the second rise threshold (due to the 2x multiplier being applied) but he was in excess of the basic NTI threshold, then he would be eligible for a price rise at the next price change window as his multiplier would have been removed meaning his current NTI would now be above the required threshold.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

blahblah wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 10:43 From Page 1:

Q: When are multipliers reset?
When the GW deadline passes any multipliers in effect are dropped. That means that players will once again just require the 55,000 NTI threshold to rise in price.

So if a player had risen in price last GW, but not reached the second rise threshold (due to the 2x multiplier being applied) but he was in excess of the basic NTI threshold, then he would be eligible for a price rise at the next price change window as his multiplier would have been removed meaning his current NTI would now be above the required threshold.
So you are 100% certain his NTI is not reset as well?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

I'm not 100% certain of anything in life, especially computer programs: but mid-high 90's for this happening for those players that you mentioned.

(Or as per Mav, from page 1: it should happen. But there is always the chance of a fooook up somewhere: including sites not accounting for the lost NTI on the night of the 1st Rise correctly, and\or WC's. FPLs and FFix seem to be significantly different when I have looked at them....)

(Or, yes, but no way am I saying definitely so you come back here ranting, blaming me for it not actually happening.)

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

blahblah wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 11:11 I'm not 100% certain of anything in life, especially computer programs: but mid-high 90's for this happening for those players that you mentioned.
So what are you mid-high 90's for happening?

A) Player's NTI to be reset after GW deadline or
B) Player's NTI not to be reset after GW deadline?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

The Threshold to be reset as per Mav's explanation on page1.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

blahblah wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 11:35 The Threshold to be reset as per Mav's explanation on page1.
What about NTI?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Is this a wind up?

As per Mav on page 1 NTI\O changes when a player is bought\sold; is reset when a player rises\falls; and when Flags are removed, in some cases...

Why should a new GW reset players NTI\O?

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

blahblah wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 11:59 Is this a wind up?

As per Mav on page 1 NTI\O changes when a player is bought\sold; is reset when a player rises\falls; and when Flags are removed, in some cases...

Why should a new GW reset players NTI\O?
I don't know, that's why I asked it. Mav didn't specifically say those are the only examples when NTI is reset.

If you are right, then it effectively means that any player who is at least 50.0% to rise for the second or third time at the moment of GW deadline, will 100% certainly (or mid-high 90's if you prefer that) rise at the night following the GW deadline (unless he gets a certain amount of negative NTI between GW deadline and the following night). Is this what you are suggesting?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Yes. As per what I quoted from Nav on page 1, without the actual quote bit.

If a player is over the required NTI\O for a first rise\drop but hasn't due to having already risen\fallen in the GW then he should during the first price changes of the new\next GW.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

blahblah wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 12:24 Yes. As per what I quoted from Nav on page 1, without the actual quote bit.

If a player is over the required NTI\O for a first rise\drop but hasn't due to having already risen\fallen in the GW then he should during the first price changes of the new\next GW.
Okay thanks.

So, since Mendy is 38.4% and Robertson is 35.5% and both of them will get a big amount of NTI until GW deadline, it effectively means that both of them are extremely likely to rise at the night between Saturday and Sunday.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”