To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Must haves for the knockouts

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
L_gates
Wideboy

Must haves for the knockouts

Post by L_gates »

Just wondering who everyone's must have players for the final 16 onwards are... Who's going to bring home the bacon in the final stages?

I'm going Brazil/German semi, Muller in midfield and Griezmann, Neymar and another up top...

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Must haves for the knockouts

Post by cclem345 »

I think it's abit early in the competition to be thinking of knockout stages. Anything could happen.

Obviously brazil/france/germany/spain/Belgium have a good chance of making the last 16 but too much can happen between now and then.

There isn't one must have for the knockout stages. I think it's more a collective group of players who could make it to the final while racking up good points. Golovin may not get past knockouts but has proved value for a transfer today.

L_gates
Wideboy

Post by L_gates »

cclem345 wrote: 14 Jun 2018, 23:40 I think it's abit early in the competition to be thinking of knockout stages. Anything could happen.

Obviously brazil/france/germany/spain/Belgium have a good chance of making the last 16 but too much can happen between now and then.

There isn't one must have for the knockout stages. I think it's more a collective group of players who could make it to the final while racking up good points. Golovin may not get past knockouts but has proved value for a transfer today.
I was thinking more from a strategic point of view.

Of course things may change between now and then, but I for instance believe Germany will meet Brazil in the final and France will reach the semi without playing either Germany or Brazil. That has lead me to the planned picks above.

I will have around 5-6 transfers left after block swaps and daisy chaining strikers throughout, in case any of these teams drop out. I'd like to think I'm at least half right, so that amount of transfers should cover me!

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

L_gates wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 07:31
cclem345 wrote: 14 Jun 2018, 23:40 I think it's abit early in the competition to be thinking of knockout stages. Anything could happen.

I was thinking more from a strategic point of view.

Of course things may change between now and then, but I for instance believe Germany will meet Brazil in the final and France will reach the semi without playing either Germany or Brazil. That has lead me to the planned picks above.

I will have around 5-6 transfers left after block swaps and daisy chaining strikers throughout, in case any of these teams drop out. I'd like to think I'm at least half right, so that amount of transfers should cover me!
I think you've answered your own question then.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”