To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Celebrity Crystal Maze

A forum for discussion on Movies, Radio and Television programme topics whatever your viewing and listening pleasure.
Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Celebrity Crystal Maze

Post by Zimmerman »

Used to love this back in the day.

I'm hoping it's not too professional and polished!

I've liked Richard Ayoade when I've seen his travel programmes so hopefully he does ok.

Although I've just read Stephen Merchant has hosted it too. When did that happen (and totally pass me by)?!

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 34!

Re: Celebrity Crystal Maze

Post by forestfan »

Zimmerman wrote:Used to love this back in the day.

I'm hoping it's not too professional and polished!

I've liked Richard Ayoade when I've seen his travel programmes so hopefully he does ok.

Although I've just read Stephen Merchant has hosted it too. When did that happen (and totally pass me by)?!
Stephen Merchant just did one charity special last year, filmed at a "Crystal Maze experience" facility - that inspired this full revival series for which they built a proper set.

The "celebrities" are pretty Z-list and it will be better with the muppetous members of the public as we had in the early 90s (probably without the big glasses and perms!) Hope it does justice to the original anyway, game show revivals so often fail in trying to bring them up to date and lose what made them special originally.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

Louis Spence ultra-annoying already...

Why does Richard have Jaime Lannister's gold hand attached to an umbrella handle? :?

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by forestfan »

I like the new Future zone, guess the 1990 version wouldn't look very futuristic now :lol:

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

forestfan wrote:I like the new Future zone, guess the 1990 version wouldn't look very futuristic now :lol:
BBC had a write up on the set designs earlier in the week:

The Crystal Maze: Inside the new zones - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40354288

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Movies, TV & Radio”