To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Any long time / original TFF players?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Any long time / original TFF players?

Post by Zimmerman »

Joe3Carroll wrote:Hi all

I'm writing a piece for the next issue of The Football Pink (https://footballpink.net) on the subject of Fantasy Football.

It will look at the formative years of the game in England, it's rise to popularity in the 90s and current guise as an Internet sensation.

I'm looking to get the thoughts and opinions from some die hard FF players and hoped I could contact someone/some people who regularly play and are FF-mad. I'd like to know what it is about the game that has grabbed your imagination; why you keep coming back to it year on year; and your general experiences of playing FF. Any quotes used in the piece will be credited.

If you would like to be involved, please don't hesitate to drop me an email so I can reply with a couple of questions. I promise it won't take much of your time!

Kind regards

Joe Carroll

(joecarroll15@hotmail.com)

Ps. Apologies if I've broken any forum rules in posting this kind of topic. I looked through the rules and don't seem to be at odds with any! I really just want to get the thoughts of the people who play the game so religiously.

Joe3Carroll wrote:Has anyone played Telegraph Fantasy Football since it first started back in 1993? Looking to get the thoughts and anecdotes of people playing the Telegraph game back in early 90s.

Thanks

Joe
please see here
viewtopic.php?p=3028158#p3028158

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”