To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Mkhitaryan

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Mkhitaryan

Post by CBN »

Most transferred in player come Monday?

Going to have a world beating second half of the season IMHO.

waynebo
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Midfield Master Picker TW3 winner 2016

Re: RE: Mkhitaryan

Post by waynebo »

CBN wrote:Most transferred in player come Monday?

Put him in start of this month :)

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Re: RE: Re: RE: Mkhitaryan

Post by S_sutton87 »

waynebo wrote:
CBN wrote:Most transferred in player come Monday?

Put him in start of this month :)

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Same masterstroke by the look of it Image

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Re: Mkhitaryan

Post by Nightowl »

I am jumping on the miki bandwagon dumping hazard not sure if wise decision but think Man U have better fixtures then hoping when hazard drops as I think he's peaked price wise and tough fixtures will bring back

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Seriously?

Why would you dump one of THE form/best players in the game at the moment?

Maybe this is why I'm not doing overly well (maybe I'm not embracing the new format)... I just don't get why you would do this?

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

I can quite imagine he is serious but he's not told you how the freed up £4m will be used.

But in any case, Hazard v Mkhitaryan + 4m is finely balanced given quality and quantity of fixtures in January, IMHO.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Spurs (a)
Peterborough (h)
Leicester (a)
Hull (h)
Liverpool (a)
----- February -----
Arsenal (h)
Burnley (a)
Swansea (h)

Fair enough he might get a rest against Peterbrough (might not though)... I'd bank on him scoring against Liverpool; so shipping him because of Spurs away?

With the fluctuation in prices I'm not sure I'd have the balls to risk two transfers and then how to get him back in?

12/13 fixtures v 8/9

West Ham (a)
Reading (h)
Hull (h)
Liverpool (h)
Stoke (a)
Hull (a)
----- February ----
Hull (h)
Leicester (a)
Watford (h)
Saint Etienne (h)
Saint Etienne (a)
City (a)

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

CBN wrote:I can quite imagine he is serious but he's not told you how the freed up £4m will be used.

But in any case, Hazard v Mkhitaryan + 4m is finely balanced given quality and quantity of fixtures in January, IMHO.
Yes I am serious and yes you are right cbn I need the 4+m to up grade my stupid Swansea defender move

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Zimmerman wrote:Spurs (a)
Peterborough (h)
Leicester (a)
Hull (h)
Liverpool (a)
----- February -----
Arsenal (h)
Burnley (a)
Swansea (h)

Fair enough he might get a rest against Peterbrough (might not though)... I'd bank on him scoring against Liverpool; so shipping him because of Spurs away?

With the fluctuation in prices I'm not sure I'd have the balls to risk two transfers and then how to get him back in?

12/13 fixtures v 8/9

West Ham (a)
Reading (h)
Hull (h)
Liverpool (h)
Stoke (a)
Hull (a)
----- February ----
Hull (h)
Leicester (a)
Watford (h)
Saint Etienne (h)
Saint Etienne (a)
City (a)
With the Spurs away fixture not being played till Wednesday you are right I don't expect him to play fa cup game and just balanced up the two players I have now and the two I'm putting in and come too the conclusion that they will out score plus think hazard has peaked price wise and set to drop and will be able to get back in after this month at a cheaper price

Ballerholic
FISOhead

Post by Ballerholic »

Zimmerman wrote:Seriously?

Maybe this is why I'm not doing overly well (maybe I'm not embracing the new format)... I just don't get why you would do this?
Ha! I'm in the exact same boat. Maybe Im just not playing the buy low sell high game as well...

Sure Hazard has probably peaked and is going to fall £1-£2m but should still score steadily as the in form mid and this last weekend supports that. Surely using 2 transfers to gain £2m for example sakes is not worth the loss of points over the same period?

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Ballerholic wrote:
Zimmerman wrote:Seriously?

Ha! I'm in the exact same boat. Maybe Im just not playing the buy low sell high game as well...

Sure Hazard has probably peaked and is going to fall £1-£2m but should still score steadily as the in form mid and this last weekend supports that. Surely using 2 transfers to gain £2m for example sakes is not worth the loss of points over the same period?
It's not that I would choose to take him out but with his price and fixtures think he will b the less effective in my team this month and think miki at a lower price can match wot hazard makes and the 4+m I have in the bank from that transfer I will need the lot to improve my defence just playing it month by month atm made a few silly transfers in recent months was hoping I would have a lot better looking team by this stage of the season but I'll get there

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Do you have something up your sleeve for next month to get him back in... or you hoping to play it by ear (have your hand forced by an injury/suspension) to a big hitter?

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Post by MrTomRipley »

Zimmerman wrote:Maybe this is why I'm not doing overly well (maybe I'm not embracing the new format)... I just don't get why you would do this?
What can I do but quote from another thread at this point?
cclem345 wrote:
Backlash wrote:Yeah that Zimmerman is a dimwit, let's hope he gets booted off the forum.
And he has stupid arguements :oops:
:D
The wife must have cut his drinking money coming up to Christmas.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Zimmerman wrote:Do you have something up your sleeve for next month to get him back in... or you hoping to play it by ear (have your hand forced by an injury/suspension) to a big hitter?
Ozil and Sanchez for aguero and hazard Arsenal have lovely month coming up hoping both rise and in Feb get rid due to terrible month for hazard lower price bad month haha and aguero just getting back his match sharpness well that's the plan you asked

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

Careful playing the fixtures as it has cost me in the past .
I'm only playing in works league so base my decisions around what others in my league are doing . If you are in a bigger league or the Sun game then it's a different kettle of fish !
Hope it comes off for you :D

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

I have Mane , the biggest thing on my mind is whether to take him out sooner than later due to the price fluctuations . Was thinking Pogba as he's a points magnet , but short term Mkhitaryan may be the answer ... or Ali :wink:

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

shakermeister wrote:Careful playing the fixtures as it has cost me in the past .
I'm only playing in works league so base my decisions around what others in my league are doing . If you are in a bigger league or the Sun game then it's a different kettle of fish !
Hope it comes off for you :D
Just mini league for me but think with the new format and more transfers you have too play the fixtures

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Is there any news on his injury anywhere ,not even mentioning if he's gone for a scan , hope it was just precaution and we might get some more news the weekend

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Post by plevna1963 »

All i have seen is in Mourinho opinion both Mkh & Carrick will miss the final.

Ant1
Treebeard

Post by Ant1 »

I've got one transfer left. Might take Mkh out and put Coutinho in ?

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

CBN wrote:I can quite imagine he is serious but he's not told you how the freed up £4m will be used.

Went hazard to miki a couple of months ago with the 4m swing used to upgrade else where , now thinking of going miki 6.5m to hazard 7.8m as the gap price wise has closed and have other Man U coverage (pogba and Ibra ) and no Chelsea coverage is it essential to have Chelsea coverage or do you think it's a waste of transfer and they will score similar again ,

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man

Post by shakermeister »

Chelsea only 3 games in March
Hazzard not exactly on fire and racking up points even though playing well .

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man

Post by shakermeister »

Mky maybe back on the weekend ?
Maybe Sterling an option ?

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

shakermeister wrote:Mky maybe back on the weekend ?
Maybe Sterling an option ?
No rush for this transfer as Chelsea not playing till the Monday so maybe could wait and see if miki is back

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man

Post by shakermeister »

Unfortunately for me I have a 4 man midfield including Hazzard and Mky and need to get Aguero in :roll:
Also carying Alli and Jones :shock:

Walter Bishop
FISOhead
FS Record: 4th Phase 1 European DT 2016(Don't ask me how) :)Won Knockout Cup 15/16. 1st Fiso Mini League. 46th Euros 2016. 83rd Overall 2016/17 Sun DT.

Post by Walter Bishop »

Nightowl wrote:

Went hazard to miki a couple of months ago with the 4m swing used to upgrade else where , now thinking of going miki 6.5m to hazard 7.8m as the gap price wise has closed and have other Man U coverage (pogba and Ibra ) and no Chelsea coverage is it essential to have Chelsea coverage or do you think it's a waste of transfer and they will score similar again ,
Not sure how bad Mkhitaryans injury is but at a guess would think if he misses this weeks Home game against Bournemouth the he surely wouldn't be risked travelling to Russia and playing in that cold. After that Chelsea away then a couple of decent Home games. Chelsea do not have too many fixtures this Month. Two away and the Fa Cup game against United. I'm thinking of taking out Mkhy (can't be bothered to spell out his whole name again. Takes too Long) for either Sterling or Sane. They have a few extra games and Huddersfield and Sunderland this Week then Stoke at Home make them even more Tempting. I will keep Mhky though if he is declared fit before Wednesday night.

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

Sounds like the injury is very much minor and could play Saturday. Hmm.

dead parrot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by dead parrot »

Walter Bishop wrote: Mkhitaryan Mkhitaryans
Mkhy (can't be bothered to spell out his whole name again. Takes too Long) Mhky
:?

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

shakermeister wrote:Unfortunately for me I have a 4 man midfield including Hazzard and Mky and need to get Aguero in :roll:
Also carying Alli and Jones :shock:
Man U Jones is fit for the weekend if that's the 1 u have, also sounds like miki has a chance

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man

Post by shakermeister »

Cheers mate . Think I'm go Hazzard-Aguero and maybe hold back on other transfers . Jones indeed has me worried as I'm wondering if he'll cement a regular slot now fit again ...

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”