To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Dodgy Ratings

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Dodgy Ratings

Post by cclem345 »

Nightowl wrote:
cclem345 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:Gary Cahill 7.3 went off 56 mins Peterborough score 72 mins his rating drops to 6.6 not even on the pitch ?
That's life with this game it's the same as a defender coming on for the last 5 mins in a game his team are losing 3-4 0. Loses points based on if he had played whole game basically
Not on about him losing pts, on about rating moving a good 15 - 20 mins after he left the pitch surely he has no affect on Chelsea conceding therefore his rating should have stayed the same even thow he loses his clean sheet pts
But a defenders rating is based on things like a clean sheet. They do the ratings as a blanket so if he was on 7.3 and still on the pitch and conceded he would drop. I agree if someone is off the pitch they shouldn't drop butt I also think a player shouldnt lose points if they haven't been able to impact something

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Post by Nightowl »

cclem345 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
cclem345 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:Gary Cahill 7.3 went off 56 mins Peterborough score 72 mins his rating drops to 6.6 not even on the pitch ?
That's life with this game it's the same as a defender coming on for the last 5 mins in a game his team are losing 3-4 0. Loses points based on if he had played whole game basically
Not on about him losing pts, on about rating moving a good 15 - 20 mins after he left the pitch surely he has no affect on Chelsea conceding therefore his rating should have stayed the same even thow he loses his clean sheet pts
But a defenders rating is based on things like a clean sheet. They do the ratings as a blanket so if he was on 7.3 and still on the pitch and conceded he would drop. I agree if someone is off the pitch they shouldn't drop butt I also think a player shouldnt lose points if they haven't been able to impact something
So he shouldn't gain if he comes on as a sub and they got a clean sheet don't agree with u there sry all I don't like is change of ratings when not on pitch all the rest we've dealt with for years as they've always been the rules

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

I've been on the receiving end many a time.

I've had a defender play last minutes of a game and get me -3 points.

I understand it's different but that player has been penalised for something that happened when he wasn't on the pitch and Cahill has been the same.

Take it on the chin

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

De gea couldn't buy a rating early in the season now hull hardly a threat and has one by ht

mmikkeelee
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Mini league winner 2014\2015

Post by mmikkeelee »

Hull keeper deserved a rating I thought

harrycrumbuk
Treebeard
FS Record: Knockout cup runner up! That's it in 10 years

Post by harrycrumbuk »

Pogba Starman was a pi55 take

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Is there a supposed to be a set drop for a defender when conceding , cause midweek they all seemed to drop 0.6 in the ratings some more cause of involvement in conceding , but today seems like just 0.2 drops

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

Nightowl wrote:Is there a supposed to be a set drop for a defender when conceding , cause midweek they all seemed to drop 0.6 in the ratings some more cause of involvement in conceding , but today seems like just 0.2 drops
No

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Nightowl wrote:Is there a supposed to be a set drop for a defender when conceding , cause midweek they all seemed to drop 0.6 in the ratings some more cause of involvement in conceding , but today seems like just 0.2 drops
That will simply be the difference in how many minutes have elapsed in the game.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Son with 18 points yesterday for two own goals. Neither were on target FFS!

Redrum2
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: SDT JM ELITE LEAGUE CHAMPION 2021

Post by Redrum2 »

CBN wrote:Son with 18 points yesterday for two own goals. Neither were on target FFS!
Yeah I was surprised he got the second one, his shot was going wide.

Walter Bishop
FISOhead
FS Record: 4th Phase 1 European DT 2016(Don't ask me how) :)Won Knockout Cup 15/16. 1st Fiso Mini League. 46th Euros 2016. 83rd Overall 2016/17 Sun DT.

Post by Walter Bishop »

Haven't paid too much notice to the ratings this Year but not quite sure how Herrera comes on for 20 mins and gets a rating in such a short space of time even with an assist. :?

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

Can 8.1? Call the police.

Backlash
Dumbledore

Post by Backlash »

8.5 now :D

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

So challenging for star man?

WhoScored must have a rating feed for the wrong game. :?

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

John stones ratings every week are a joke, even when he does get rated ,terrible to the rest of city defence

Ant1
Treebeard

Post by Ant1 »

What's up with the dreamteam website ? Just a white blank screen. Not the first time i've noticed this recently.

Edmondson
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Dreamteam Mini Leagues also ran :(

Post by Edmondson »

Otamendi always seems to do well in the ratings in comparison to the truly awful footballer he is in real life. Again, I only caught the first half tonight, but he was absolutely woeful. I know he got an assist for getting tangled up and falling on the floor, but was that enough on its own to get him a 7?

waynebo
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Midfield Master Picker TW3 winner 2016

Re: RE: Re: Dodgy Ratings

Post by waynebo »

Edmondson wrote:Otamendi always seems to do well in the ratings in comparison to the truly awful footballer he is in real life. Again, I only caught the first half tonight, but he was absolutely woeful. I know he got an assist for getting tangled up and falling on the floor, but was that enough on its own to get him a 7?
Too be fair 1st half he was shite but improved 2nd half and yes I do have him in my team lol

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

hes gash whenever i watch him... but the algo like him. Whenever you check the ratings in a match, he's always the first defender rated. He's a poor mans Virgil.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Fuchs 6.85 already with only 8 mins gone haha

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

Pogba getting a rating v Everton. Unreal he was absolute dung.

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

Not a dodgy rating , but Ashley Williams goes from 10 to -1 in seconds . that red card sent his rating from 7.77 to 6.45 :roll:
Could have done with those points :cry:

Walter Bishop
FISOhead
FS Record: 4th Phase 1 European DT 2016(Don't ask me how) :)Won Knockout Cup 15/16. 1st Fiso Mini League. 46th Euros 2016. 83rd Overall 2016/17 Sun DT.

Post by Walter Bishop »

Nightowl wrote:Fuchs 6.85 already with only 8 mins gone haha
That's what I don't understand and don't like about this rating system. How are some Players rated so highly so early when they haven't had time to contribute anything of note. Otemendi will be on 6.59 after 5 minutes whilst Stones is on 6.10 and neither has actually done much different to the other :?:

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Given that you're never going to get a truly logical approach from Dream Team, my view is to completely ignore the ratings for any individual match, otherwise they will simply be an unnecessary irritant. The only relevance of ratings is when making transfers to see whether or not the players you are considering tend to get the 3 pts for being rated 7+.

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Rse: Dodgy Ratings

Post by shakermeister »

Wise words mate :-)

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

When did they re award coutinho starman ,he went off after 63 mins and lost the award during the game when Bournemouth equalised, was viewing dt site till about 11 last night , didn't notice the change up till then ,was it changed today

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

DT Alerts posted at 22:07 last night so call it 22:06 which was about 13 minutes after the final whistle.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Mustafi fighting for starman here, booked could have been 3 bookings for him already ,bent eke giving him the run around , conceded

Redrum2
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: SDT JM ELITE LEAGUE CHAMPION 2021

Post by Redrum2 »

I think it is a bit dodgy any Arsenal players got any ratings last night.

One of the worst performances I seen from them in years.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”