To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Top 50

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Re: Top 50

Post by CBN »

Top 50 statistics

Average team value = £66.0m
Highest team value = £73.0m (mythical in 16th place)
Lowest team value = £61.6m (Jordan's jellyfish in 46th place)

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

Terry and tadic :shock:

MrTomRipley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm"

Post by MrTomRipley »

Very interesting stuff CBN.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Top 50 analysis ahead of the January transfers

Goalkeepers

De Gea x 18
Forster x 14
Courtois x 9
Lloris x 2
Stekelenberg x 1
Valdes x 1
Boruc x 1
Bravo x 1
Mandanda x 1
Schmeichel x 1
Pickford x 1

Defenders

Stones x 30
Luiz x 15
Cahill x 13
van Dijk x 12
Alonso x 10
Azpilicueta x 10
P Jones x 8
Walker x 8
Matip x 7
Rojo x 7
Fonte x 6
Clyne x 5
Vertonghen x 5
Bertrand x 4
Coleman x 4
Otamendi x 4
Rose x 4
Bailly x 3
Bellerin x 3
Blind x 3
Clichy x 3
Koscielny x 3
Martina x 3
Mustafi x 3
Shaw x 3
Zabaleta x 3
Alderweireld x 2
C Dawson x 2
Cresswell x 2
C Davies x 1
Cook x 1
Fuchs x 1
Jenkinson x 1
Kolarov x 1
Lovren x 1
Martins Indi x 1
McAuley x 1
Monreal x 1
Muniesa x 1
Ogbonna x 1
Pieters x 1
Soares x 1
Terry x 1
van Aanholt x 1

Midfielders

Hazard x 26
Eriksen x 20
Ozil x 19
Pogba x 17
Mane x 16
De Bruyne x 16
Alli x 10
Mkhitaryan x 7
Redmond x 5
Snodgrass x 3
Mata x 3
Payet x 2
Mahrez x 2
Tadic x 2
Sterling x 1
Lallana x 1
Gundogan x 1
Moses x 1
Townsend x 1

Strikers

Sanchez x 47
Ibrahimovic x 41
Kane x 35
Costa x 8
Iheanacho x 4
Origi x 3
Firmino x 2
Lukaku x 1
Chamberlain x 1
Defoe x 1
Pedro x 1
Iwobi x 1
Martial x 1
Wilson x 1

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

Final three columns are: transfers remaining; money in the bank; and team value (inc. money in the bank).

mediterranean
Red & Blue Braces

Post by mediterranean »

Mane of for 6 weeks to ACON, abandon ship.

By the way, good work CBN, but we all know you will abandon this thread like rats on a sinking ship when/if your team goes up in smoke :lol:

The Don
Red & Blue Braces

Post by The Don »

mediterranean wrote:Mane of for 6 weeks to ACON, abandon ship.

Mane is not airport bound yet. Think you'll find he will feature for Liverpool today at Sunderland

By the way, good work CBN, but we all know you will abandon this thread like rats on a sinking ship when/if your team goes up in smoke :lol:

mediterranean
Red & Blue Braces

Post by mediterranean »

If you don't transfer him out now, you will be stuck for him for the week, meaning you wont be able to transfer him out for next weekend, so i think you'll find it's shrewder to take him out and put in a player who can play two games this week, and he's playing away against a defensive team desperate for a point today anyway :wink:

The Don
Red & Blue Braces

Post by The Don »

Sunderland are shite and Liverpool will score for fun. Most players will only be playing one game this week as most premier teams have an easy draw in the F.A.Cup. Expect Mane to bump his price up before leaving.

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Stick or twist on Mane this week has got to be one of the biggest decisions going through peoples minds today. One of my teams in with a shout can make quite a good three changes, but all the players coming in will go up on Monday and i can only just afford it. Although I would say Mane looks more likely to score points this week one game or not. Decicions decisions.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Post by Nightowl »

Rick wrote:Stick or twist on Mane this week has got to be one of the biggest decisions going through peoples minds today. One of my teams in with a shout can make quite a good three changes, but all the players coming in will go up on Monday and i can only just afford it. Although I would say Mane looks more likely to score points this week one game or not. Decicions decisions.
Mane will have to make pts this week just too hold his price as he's on the drop

The Don
Red & Blue Braces

Post by The Don »

Nightowl wrote:
Rick wrote:Stick or twist on Mane this week has got to be one of the biggest decisions going through peoples minds today. One of my teams in with a shout can make quite a good three changes, but all the players coming in will go up on Monday and i can only just afford it. Although I would say Mane looks more likely to score points this week one game or not. Decicions decisions.
Mane will have to make pts this week just too hold his price as he's on the drop
Well he has :? Currently on 8 and possibly rising. Then ruins it all by giving the points away.. hmm

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

One person in the top 50 had Lukaku.
One person in the top 50 had Defoe.

Both took them out. Ouch.

mediterranean
Red & Blue Braces

Post by mediterranean »

How many Aguero's in the top 50 ? I imagine a few held off with him being on the bench to start with yesterday.

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

11 of the top 50 at the window brought Aguero in. Some of them at the expense of Sanchez. Yes, you heard that right.

Highest placed team to bring Aguero in was ABD in second place.

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

CBN wrote:11 of the top 50 at the window brought Aguero in. Some of them at the expense of Sanchez. Yes, you heard that right.

Highest placed team to bring Aguero in was ABD in second place.

Great move. Giroud will be getting all the goals now :P

mediterranean
Red & Blue Braces

Post by mediterranean »

ABD is 8th place?

but I did exactly the same thing (not in the top 50 though :D ), only a matter of time before their prices reverse.

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

I am talking about teams, and their places, at the 'window'. He was 2nd, but yes, now 8th - much to do with the lack of Pogba and Ibrahimovic, which is surely suicide.

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

I take it back - ditching Sanchez looking like a master stroke! :shock:

Paddyp
Cheetah

Post by Paddyp »

Will be interesting to see how many of the top teams bring Aguero back in this week

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

Paddyp wrote:Will be interesting to see how many of the top teams bring Aguero back in this week
Should have already IMO

Paddyp
Cheetah

Post by Paddyp »

mad dog wrote:
Paddyp wrote:Will be interesting to see how many of the top teams bring Aguero back in this week
Should have already IMO

True. But in replace of who? Could argue Kane but his upcoming fixtures are tempting

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

Pogba a real must have. Crazy the star mans he's been getting.

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

EMMS gone quiet again :lol:

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Having thought hard and long about who else to ditch from my midfield (as well as mane) to accommodate Ali & Pogba, I eventually went for Ozil over De Bruyne as he was injured. Looking like I should have shown all three the door. Down to just outside the top 200 now.

The top guy had a massive week, 133pts. I was thinking my second and third teams had done well in the 80's & 90'sand both moved up well in the top 1,000 but at the same time still dropped further behind the leader.

Getting to that stage again. You know the one where no matter how well your teams do they never seem to catch up. Soon I will just have a couple of mini leagues to think about.

superiorpinkham
Grumpy Old Man

Post by superiorpinkham »

Rick wrote:
Getting to that stage again. You know the one where no matter how well your teams do they never seem to catch up.
It's been like that for a while :(

The Don
Red & Blue Braces

Post by The Don »

Stuart Harvey seems to be doing particularly well in the seasonal and late league or is that the understatement of 2017.

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

Top 25:

Walter Bishop
FISOhead
FS Record: 4th Phase 1 European DT 2016(Don't ask me how) :)Won Knockout Cup 15/16. 1st Fiso Mini League. 46th Euros 2016. 83rd Overall 2016/17 Sun DT.

Post by Walter Bishop »

You have a lovely looking Team in there CBN. A Chelsea Block with a strong Midfield and Front Line and moving up nicely. Good Luck.

Like others on here I am just treading water around the 150th mark, which tbh is a good place for me and will be my highest Finish if I don't screw thing up.

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

Ha you forgot to mention I put Wayne Hennessey in for Courtois :cry:

But yeah, decent enough if Chelsea continue to shut out but there are a few up there now. The leader with a great lead, a huge team value, and real good differentiation at the back is looking very strong. And if that wasn't enough he has a team in 3rd and 25th!!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”