To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Capturing screenshots as a video on iOS

A forum for discussion on Science and Information Technology matters and queries (including PCs, the Internet, TVs, Mobile Phones, Ipods and other gadgets).
bspittles
Dumbledore

Capturing screenshots as a video on iOS

Post by bspittles »

Does anyone know of an app that can capture a video of what's happening on an iPad screen, so I can make a video demo of how to use a particular app?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Capturing screenshots as a video on iOS

Post by Zimmerman »

if you have a Mac...

http://www.apptamin.com/blog/capture-ip ... een-video/

or this for windows machine

https://airmore.com/record-ios-screen.html

i haven't used either app and cannot vouch for their legitimacy.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Thanks for finding those, Zimmerman. I was hoping for an iPad app...

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

App only

http://ios.wonderhowto.com/how-to/recor ... d-0156864/

airshou comes up a lot on Google searches - never used myself though

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Excellent, thank you :-)

jokervn

Post by jokervn »

I tried all the links to install AirShou but none of them works. Is there any other app I can take advantage of? Only AirShou?
Actually, I've been using a software named Lonely Screen here. But it requires using a computer and the quality is not so good :(

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

lyla_can_wait

Post by lyla_can_wait »

If you are using iOS 11 or later, I will strongly recommend you just use the built-in screen recorder on your iPhone.
Here I will take record FaceTime as an example.
1. Simply swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen to open the shortcut interface of the Control Center.

2. Find the Screen Recording and long-press it for at least 2 seconds. Turn on the Microphone if it is disabled. This can help you record FaceTime calls with audio.

3. Tap on Start Recording and after a 3-second counting down, it will start recording the on-going FaceTime call on your iPhone.

4. There will be a status bar at the top of your iPhone during recording. Tap on the bar and tap the Stop button when you want to stop the recording. The screen recording will later be saved as a video to the Photo Gallery.

If you can't find Screen Recording on the shortcut interface, please go to the Settings and tap on Control Centre. After that, enter Customise Controls. Find Screen Recording and use the move it up to the INCLUDE catalog. This can help you add the Screen Recording feature to the shortcut. For those who are still on iOS before 11, there are many free screen record app out there for you.

sean121
Cheetah

Post by sean121 »

You can use the app called "Record it" on the apple store. This helps in screen recording.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Science, Computers & Technology (e.g. PCs, Web, TVs, Mobiles, Ipods, Gadgets)”