To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Are you picking Higuain?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on European fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Are you picking Higuain?

Post by CBN »

Europa League this season

Game 1: Started
Game 2: Sub
Game 3: Sub
Game 4: Sub
Game 5: Sub
Game 6: Sub

And Napoli involved in a ding-dong battle for Serie A.

No way he starts Thursday, right?

wolviebob
FISOhead
FS Record: King(s) of LWDT 2015-16; 'King of LWDT' 2014-15LWDT 'Hardly Mr Average' 2014-15; Fading star...

Re: Are you picking Higuain?

Post by wolviebob »

Yes, I am picking him in 3 of my teams. 25 goals this season. But then again, I think the whole Europe game is a lottery. But to answer your question, he probably won't start. :D

Wiz
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Wiz »

He started the first game against the group's 2nd favs, they went on to win all 6 group games including 9 goals against that 'tough' team Midgetland :oops: , they have also arranged the fixtures in a way that our teams should look at, ie playing their next two league games on Monday.

Am I picking Higuan?, yes, plus Insigne and Hamsik, with maybe a Callejohns or two :wink: .

Doncaster
Kevin and Perry

Post by Doncaster »

Sturridge martial aubameyang will be the three i think i will be starting with, higuain would be in there if starting :?:

Wiz
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Wiz »

Doncaster wrote:Sturridge martial aubameyang will be the three i think i will be starting with, higuain would be in there if starting :?:
Have a read through 'European Dream Team 2016' from about the 2nd page that'll give some ideas on tactics that have been batted about, such as including a 'big hitter' such as Ronaldo from Tues/Weds fixtures then using your Emergency Transfer to bring in a definite starter at about 5.30 on Thursday. :wink:

pulpfiction
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in phase dream team europe, 3rd november manager of the month

Post by pulpfiction »

Are you picking Reina ?

Are you picking Chiriches ?

I hope you will live Napoli ever after :lol:

pulpfiction
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in phase dream team europe, 3rd november manager of the month

Post by pulpfiction »

wolviebob wrote:Yes, I am picking him in 3 of my teams. 25 goals this season. But then again, I think the whole Europe game is a lottery. But to answer your question, he probably won't start. :D
If you don't think he will start, why are you picking him ?

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

personally I reckon united and Liverpool will go for it, tottenham have arguably the strongest squad (never thought I would ever say that) and hardest to predict line-up and most likeliest to concentrate on the premier league now.

I think sturridge is nailed on to start the first leg but less likely the 2nd with the league cup final 3 days after. United will certainly go full strength in the first leg and depending on the score who knows for 2nd leg but you would think they have the easier looking game out of most of the fixtures.

I don't think its as straight forward this year as last :|

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Good info about the Napoli league fixture scheduling Wiz, hadn't picked up in that.

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

ronny10 wrote:personally I reckon united and Liverpool will go for it, tottenham have arguably the strongest squad (never thought I would ever say that) and hardest to predict line-up and most likeliest to concentrate on the premier league now.

I think sturridge is nailed on to start the first leg but less likely the 2nd with the league cup final 3 days after. United will certainly go full strength in the first leg and depending on the score who knows for 2nd leg but you would think they have the easier looking game out of most of the fixtures.

I don't think its as straight forward this year as last :|
Interesting. I hadn't even countenanced Sturridge getting on the plane, let alone starting a second game in a week.

WNP
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 4th in Dream Team Weekly Seasonal 14/15. Winner of week 12 Dream Team Weekly 14/15

Post by WNP »

He played two games the week just gone (though only 60 minutes in each. If I was klopp I'd be getting as much game time from his as possible before his inevitable breakdown

grizzler
FISOhead

Post by grizzler »

The Europa is Liverpool's only chance of getting in on the Champions League next year and they know it. They will be playing their first string no doubt.

It's the opposite for Tottenham, if Pinnochio (can never spell his name) has any sense he'll send his youth team to the Europa, otherwise he'll be jeopardising his Champion League place next year.

Wiz
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Wiz »

Higuain and Insigne on the bench, bollox :oops: :evil:

Blademan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 5k weekly winner 2017
BIG BALLS WINNER PROBABLY

Post by Blademan »

gamiero not starting also