To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Please share your EXPERTISE!

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
ToucanHands
Kevin and Perry

Please share your EXPERTISE!

Post by ToucanHands »

Hello, I am currently top of my league, although not by much. I decided to go cheap on the GK and spread my saved funds across the rest of the team which has gone okay so far but now I want to improve the GK, especially as Kasper is injured. I am also thinking about bringing in Kane because he is so cheap and then i can improve other players such as Lamela but I am unsure of who to swap out for Kane. Please give some advice!

Here is my team at the moment:

K. Schmeichel

J. Vertonghen
J. Fonte
R. Bertrand
S. Coleman

E. Lamela
R. Sterling
E. Hazard

S. Aguero
D. Costa
A. Sanchez

So, I plan to swap:

Schmeichel -> Forster
Someone -> Kane
Lamela -> Someone, Walcott, Silva...?

Alternatively I could change Vertonghen as he hasnt been great value for money and i would like to get a Chelsea man in the back. But I need to free up some funds somewhere and i think that the best option is by bringing in Kane as hopefully he would get a similar amount of points as whichever striker i would swap him in for.

Does anyone have any opinions?

Which changes would you make to my team?

FYI I have zero £ spare before making changes, so whatever you bring in, the same must go out!

Thanks for your input!

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Re: Please share your EXPERTISE!

Post by mad dog »

Id leave your front 3. Lamela needs to go as does your keeper, I'd bin vertonghen. Should be enough to get a cheap keeper and defender and a decent mid.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

ToucanHands wrote:Hello, I am currently top of my league, although not by much. I decided to go cheap on the GK and spread my saved funds across the rest of the team which has gone okay so far but now I want to improve the GK, especially as Kasper is injured. I am also thinking about bringing in Kane because he is so cheap and then i can improve other players such as Lamela but I am unsure of who to swap out for Kane. Please give some advice!

Here is my team at the moment:

K. Schmeichel

J. Vertonghen
J. Fonte
R. Bertrand
S. Coleman

E. Lamela
R. Sterling
E. Hazard

S. Aguero
D. Costa
A. Sanchez

So, I plan to swap:

Schmeichel -> Forster
Someone -> Kane
Lamela -> Someone, Walcott, Silva...?

Alternatively I could change Vertonghen as he hasnt been great value for money and i would like to get a Chelsea man in the back. But I need to free up some funds somewhere and i think that the best option is by bringing in Kane as hopefully he would get a similar amount of points as whichever striker i would swap him in for.

Does anyone have any opinions?

Which changes would you make to my team?

FYI I have zero £ spare before making changes, so whatever you bring in, the same must go out!

Thanks for your input!

I'd wait to see how long Costa gets banned for

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buu1333 »

Lamela just got back from injury, I would keep him

ToucanHands
Kevin and Perry

Post by ToucanHands »

mad dog wrote:Id leave your front 3. Lamela needs to go as does your keeper, I'd bin vertonghen. Should be enough to get a cheap keeper and defender and a decent mid.
Who would you suggest in midfield? I noticed that Arsenal have an extra game compared to the other main teams in this window and they seem to have easier fixtures. Do you think an arsenal mid could be a good option? I also like eriksen but can never trust potechino to select anyone regularly enough.

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

ToucanHands wrote:
mad dog wrote:Id leave your front 3. Lamela needs to go as does your keeper, I'd bin vertonghen. Should be enough to get a cheap keeper and defender and a decent mid.
Who would you suggest in midfield? I noticed that Arsenal have an extra game compared to the other main teams in this window and they seem to have easier fixtures. Do you think an arsenal mid could be a good option? I also like eriksen but can never trust potechino to select anyone regularly enough.

Depends who you can afford and want to risk...cazorla Walcott i like silva but they're out of the cup and Prob CL too. At least arsenal have Monaco and should go through

ToucanHands
Kevin and Perry

Post by ToucanHands »

Okay so there are two options that I am mostly considering at the moment:

Option 1:
K. Schmeichel -> F. Forster

J. Vertonghen
J. Fonte
R. Bertrand
S. Coleman

E. Lamela -> S. Cazorla
R. Sterling
E. Hazard

S. Aguero
D. Costa
A. Sanchez -> H. Kane

Or option 2:
K. Schmeichel -> F. Forster

J. Vertonghen
J. Fonte
R. Bertrand
S. Coleman

E. Lamela -> D. Silva
R. Sterling
E. Hazard

S. Aguero
D. Costa -> Kane
A. Sanchez

I am thinking that perhaps, since Giroud is now back, Sanchez is being played wider and so will score much fewer points than he has been whilst being the front man. So he may be better to take out than Costa who is Chelsea main man up front. However, I think Arsenal have a handy looking fixture list, which is why perhaps its best to sub in an Arsenal guy (Cazorla) to offset the loss of Sanchez a little. Or is Aguero too much of a risk being injury prone and maybe i should shelf him instead?

ToucanHands
Kevin and Perry

Post by ToucanHands »

Just saw that Costa is now banned for 3 matches, so the second option may be looking the better for me.

So looking like:
K. Schemechel -> F. Forster
D. Costa -> H. Kane

and then I have 3M to improve someone elsewhere.

Perhaps E. Lamela -> D. Silva or Walcott or Cazorla?? or Eriksen?

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

No he isn't. Yet....

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

But he only mises 2 matches next window . The first is next Saturday which is still in this window .

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

I'm torn between bringing in either Cazorla or Eriksen . In the last 10 games Cazorla has nearly double the points of Eriksen .

ToucanHands
Kevin and Perry

Post by ToucanHands »

shakermeister wrote:But he only mises 2 matches next window . The first is next Saturday which is still in this window .
Yeah but considering most top team have about 9 games through the next window, that will be almost 25% of his points gone.

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man

Post by shakermeister »

It's up to you but I think 2 games is nothing . If you are thinking of bringing Kane in for example he has scored zero points for the last 4 games , similarly I think Austin has drawn blanks for last 2 or 3 . Depends on what you are playing for , but I would definately keep him in . A little rest will also do him the world of good no doubt :D

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

shakermeister wrote:It's up to you but I think 2 games is nothing . If you are thinking of bringing Kane in for example he has scored zero points for the last 4 games , similarly I think Austin has drawn blanks for last 2 or 3 . Depends on what you are playing for , but I would definately keep him in . A little rest will also do him the world of good no doubt :D
Well Kane scored points for my team last nite

ToucanHands
Kevin and Perry

Post by ToucanHands »

I am now thinking of doing this:
K. Schmeichel -> D. de Gea or Lloris

J. Vertonghen
J. Fonte
R. Bertrand
S. Coleman

E. Lamela -> Eriksen
R. Sterling
E. Hazard

S. Aguero
D. Costa -> Kane
A. Sanchez

I am still unsure on Sanchez, will he now score fewer points with Giroud being the main man up front? I would like at least an Arsenal player in my front six though because of their fixtures and still being in the cup.

Is there any better option than Eriksen to replace Lamela with? I can go from 3M - 6M if need be (I can reduce GK to Forster to get the other 3M.

So, if you could pick any midfielder for my team from 3M to 6M which would you add in?
I am stuck between, Silva, Eriksen, Walcott, Cazorla...

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

sleuth wrote:
shakermeister wrote:It's up to you but I think 2 games is nothing . If you are thinking of bringing Kane in for example he has scored zero points for the last 4 games , similarly I think Austin has drawn blanks for last 2 or 3 . Depends on what you are playing for , but I would definately keep him in . A little rest will also do him the world of good no doubt :D
Well Kane scored points for my team last nite

Another brace today so far for Kane :?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”