To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Given up

A Fantasy Football forum for news on the fantasy football game promoted by The Mirror and Racing Post newspapers which used to be called: You The Manager (YTM)
bspittles
Dumbledore

Given up

Post by bspittles »

Played my wildcard, switched to a variable block defence and have slid down the table. Just spent 15 minutes fighting the website to set up my team for midweek, only to be told I've been logged out.

Rubbish.

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Re: Given up

Post by Brightwater »

I know how you feel. I struggle with it every week, and hate it. :evil:

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Glad that I only entered one team. It's such a hassle that I tend to set up my team mid week using two transfers. Then, only if I hear of an injury to someone who I remember is in my team, do I waste minutes on Saturday morning accessing my team to use my third transfer.

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

I've not had any problems with the web-site at all. Although like Striker I am only playing the free version.

Bad that they have the free entrants in the Overall leaderboard, or is there a separate pro leaderboard, that we have no access to?

Englandcollapsed
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 33rd Telegraph Fantasy European Super League 20/21 (12th TFCI, 17th TFFE, 67th TFC , 96th TFFCH)

Post by Englandcollapsed »

website is an utter disgrace

does anyone have an email address to complain?

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Post by Brightwater »

If you don't think the GFM contact us form is any use, you could try telling the Mirror -
feedback@mirror.co.uk

Betbright may not be aware they are sponsoring a rubbish game -
support@Betbright.com

Good luck.

jimwinn
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: nah

Post by jimwinn »

I must be logging on at the right times as I've never had any trouble

Been on quite a bit this week using the extra wildcard

It takes a while to log in but after that it's been okay

You should try the mail site that is pretty weak

Englandcollapsed
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 33rd Telegraph Fantasy European Super League 20/21 (12th TFCI, 17th TFFE, 67th TFC , 96th TFFCH)

Post by Englandcollapsed »

I emailed the Trinity Mirror group and they have passed me onto Clever TV.

I have emailed all the problems with the site and I am waiting for an answer. I don't hold out much hope.
I missed the wildcard because of this, so I have given up on it - even though I was doing well.

dead parrot
Grumpy Old Man

Post by dead parrot »

I believe that clever tv are no longer involved. GFM now taken over?

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Englandcollapsed wrote:I emailed the Trinity Mirror group and they have passed me onto Clever TV.
Step one might be to contact someone at the Trinity Mirror who has some sort of involvement in the game. At least to the extent that they know who is now running it. :wink:

greenman
FISOhead

Post by greenman »

I logged a ticket on the website last week and got a response after about 5 days. Not a great turn around time but they did respond at least.

The website isn't great but have not had problems enough to make me stop playing. I'm primarily a Chrome user but have to admit it's useless in old versions of Explorer.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Mirror Fantasy Football”