To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

What is Fantasy Football Exchange?

Fantasy Football Exchange - win more than points this season.
harriFFE
Cheetah

What is Fantasy Football Exchange?

Post by harriFFE »

Hi everyone,

Fantasy Football Exchange is a new game that allows you to compete in weekly, monthly and season-long leagues for money.

Watch this video to explain FFE further: http://youtu.be/v2cZr_zGIQ4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sign up at http://www.fantasyfootballexchange.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Re: What is Fantasy Football Exchange?

Post by Vid »

Hyper-links (T&Cs) don't appear to work - mobile only?

harriFFE
Cheetah

Post by harriFFE »

We have designed FFE for both desktop and mobile specifically to give the best user experience.

The 'Rules of play' button on the landing page will be working soon on the desktop but works on the mobile.

We are making improvements to the game every week.

Dennisthemenace
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dennisthemenace »

When is it going to work? What's the point in advertising a website when it's all to cock? It drives me nuts, just get it working and then advertise it otherwise it makes you look arses and reduces the faith anyone might have in the game. :!:

On the plus side it's an interesting concept and I might even give it a go if I could see what the rules are

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

If they are keeping the rules a secret, perhaps they will allow us to make up our own.

Dennisthemenace
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dennisthemenace »

If it's an exchange I expect players bet against each other and they take Betfairlike commission?

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Dennisthemenace wrote:If it's an exchange I expect players bet against each other and they take Betfairlike commission?
so back to the T&Cs and what's the cut?

Tricky Tree
FISO Knight

Post by Tricky Tree »

Wow, all this advertising, talk shite and everything and you are directed to a half finished website that says nothing.

Great idea and a sure fire winner unless you mess up your marketing...ooops

Actually, 5 seconds later and you realise the niche market of players who think they can win is too small and any percentage cut will not be worth it....bin it

harriFFE
Cheetah

Post by harriFFE »

The rules of play button is now working but can also be found within the game after signing up, under the about tab.

We have weekly and monthly leagues that range from £2 buy-in to £50 buy-in open each week

During the matches watch our real-time fantasy football specific news feed, which tells you who is gaining or losing the points for your and your competitors team.

Back yourself at http://www.fantasyfootballexchange.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Football Exchange”