To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Looking for an MP4 to AVI video converter

A forum for discussion on Science and Information Technology matters and queries (including PCs, the Internet, TVs, Mobile Phones, Ipods and other gadgets).
DrBunker
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISODAS season 21 Premiership champion

Looking for an MP4 to AVI video converter

Post by DrBunker »

I'm trying to watch MP4 files via my NAS box on my LG TV but they apparently aren't compatible. I've tried to download a converter as I can't find any other solution but all the options seem to be filled with spam.

Can anyone suggest a good programme to convert MP4 to AVI? I don't need any fancy functions like changing the resolution etc. so a simple option will do.

Moist von Lipwig
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL Spring 16 Winner 2010-11. Murfs F1 Predictions 2012 Winner. Pick Quick 2012-13 Winner. SP4s Predictions League A & Champions League

Re: Looking for an MP4 to AVI video converter

Post by Moist von Lipwig »

I use freemake video converter.

Shaggy365
Dumbledore

Post by Shaggy365 »

I use Freemake Video Converter, available from download.com (and it's free). They do a good audio converter as well.

Video one lets you translate into 25 different formats, even onto I-phone videos. V good.

Edit : OK, so I had to go & shout at Jnr to get into bed. Should say that the freemake video converter has a url --> avi converter, so if there's a video you find on the interweb, you can convert that as well.

DrBunker
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISODAS season 21 Premiership champion

Post by DrBunker »

Cheers, I'll give those a go. The CNET downloads I tried appeared to be full of junk, even if you managed to avoid the sneaky attempts to get you to install their cloggy freeware.

goodspringss

Post by goodspringss »

According to my experience, iDealshare VideoGo is the best one to convert TVS to other video formats like convert TVS to AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, MPG.

This article describe a detailed guide on how to get it and use it at http://www.idealshare.net/video-convert ... v-mpg.html

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Science, Computers & Technology (e.g. PCs, Web, TVs, Mobiles, Ipods, Gadgets)”