To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Daily Star Monthly Win

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Daily Star newspaper.
Herc6
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Telegraph December Monthly Winner, SDT WDT Winner x7, Rugby World Cup Predictions Winner. Euro 2012 SDT phase one prize winner x3. Tour De France Weekly Winner, Formula 1 overall winner (Holiday to New York)

Daily Star Monthly Win

Post by Herc6 »

I've not used the forum so much this season, but I thought I would come back to gloat over quite an arduous monthly win. The double months really do take some planning, but the £1,000 isn't such a bad return for a few hours (days?) tinkering on a spreadsheet!

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Daily Star Monthly Win

Post by 7lb claimer »

Well played. Any leftovers for the season on that little lot?

blessedbrian
Grumpy Old Man
Location: I've got such a long way to go...to make it to the border of mexico
FS Record: Cannot Complain!

Post by blessedbrian »

Congrats on your win! I find the Star FF site horrible to navigate around managing teams, so its a well earned win for sure.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

Herc6 wrote:I've not used the forum so much this season, but I thought I would come back to gloat over quite an arduous monthly win. The double months really do take some planning, but the £1,000 isn't such a bad return for a few hours (days?) tinkering on a spreadsheet!

Herc6
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Telegraph December Monthly Winner, SDT WDT Winner x7, Rugby World Cup Predictions Winner. Euro 2012 SDT phase one prize winner x3. Tour De France Weekly Winner, Formula 1 overall winner (Holiday to New York)

Post by Herc6 »

Thank you all. I'm now off to Greece for 10 days in a few hours. (not related to prize winning, so no smart comments about waiting for the cheque to arrive) :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sleuth
Dumbledore

Post by sleuth »

Herc6 wrote:Thank you all. I'm now off to Greece for 10 days in a few hours. (not related to prize winning, so no smart comments about waiting for the cheque to arrive) :wink:

i hope you aint gonna be sunbathing on the beach again

or else Greenpeace might be throwing you back in.

rinky
FISOhead
FS Record: jan 09 sdt mom feb 13 tff mow feb 13 mirror mom 17-18 tff golden goal winner

Post by rinky »

Well done. Any transfers left to go for seasonal.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Star FF games”