To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

The Nobbly Croc - Live Footy Chat

A forum for fans of Fantasy Australian Rules Football (AFL)
X-Man
Dumbledore

Re: The Nobbly Croc - Live Footy Chat

Post by X-Man »

Getting placked again by wormsboy. :roll:

he doesn't have a Big Cox...Hill scores 40 this week (77 when he was on the bench for me and playing for Canary las week)...Pav gets knee-knacked after scoring 16...

I smell another record defeat margin... :(

M-boy
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 94th 07/08

Post by M-boy »

I'm going well thanks mostly to captain Dane Swan. 316 from him. :shock: 8-) :D

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

Not having Swan is the worst decision of this season for me. Ballantyne's 26 hurts, but I forgive him cos it's his first full match. Going to be a bad score this week.

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

A bit too early to say that I would have said, Kelly. Sure, no Cox gives you less to play with but you've only fielded about six players.

I know I'm not going to break any records with only 21 players but I should score solidly enough.

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

M-boy wrote:A bit too early to say that I would have said, Kelly. Sure, no Cox gives you less to play with but you've only fielded about six players.

I know I'm not going to break any records with only 21 players but I should score solidly enough.
I thought I've fielded 21 players??? maybe my FF link is out of date. :?

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

SunderlandFan wrote:
M-boy wrote:A bit too early to say that I would have said, Kelly. Sure, no Cox gives you less to play with but you've only fielded about six players.

I thought I've fielded 21 players??? maybe my FF link is out of date. :?
Sorry, I meant only 6 have so far taken the field.

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

Nic Naitanui' three goals in the fourth quarter for West Coast against Hawthorn:

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

Some injury news on Mark Williams, Xavier Ellis, Pav, and Ben Warren following round 13:

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news ... -d163.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

including...
Fremantle captain Matthew Pavlich is expected to miss two games with a calf tear after he was injured in Saturday's loss to Collingwood at the MCG.
Could be longer though depending on how bad the tear is.

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

lost to Bones by 5 points, eff my season - that sums it all up

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

SunderlandFan wrote:lost to Bones by 5 points, eff my season - that sums it all up
Er, 11, I think. :wink:

But still unlucky. It's going to be a real battle for a finals place. The top three are probably there, but none of the rest are safe.

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

M-boy wrote:
SunderlandFan wrote:lost to Bones by 5 points, eff my season - that sums it all up
Er, 11, I think. :wink:

But still unlucky. It's going to be a real battle for a finals place. The top three are probably there, but none of the rest are safe.
That makes me feel soooo much better. Eric is still a bustard :P

Sarky
FISOhead

Post by Sarky »

M-boy wrote:Some injury news on Mark Williams, Xavier Ellis, Pav, and Ben Warren following round 13:

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news ... -d163.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

including...
Fremantle captain Matthew Pavlich is expected to miss two games with a calf tear after he was injured in Saturday's loss to Collingwood at the MCG.
Could be longer though depending on how bad the tear is.
:roll:
Not had much luck with my forwards with Harvey, Skipworth, Lucas, Higgins, Ziebell, Goodwin and now Pavlich and Warren all injured so far and Franklin not getting injured. I suppose you're less likely to get injured when you just sit on your fat ass doing nothing all game.

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

Sarky wrote: :roll:
Not had much luck with my forwards with Harvey, Skipworth, Lucas, Higgins, Ziebell, Goodwin and now Pavlich and Warren all injured so far and Franklin not getting injured. I suppose you're less likely to get injured when you just sit on your fat ass doing nothing all game.
That's right, he's a safe 60 points a week.. until he gets booted out of the Hawks side for being a waste of a considerable amount of space. :roll: My worst trade of the season, part of my worst double trade of the season:

ROUND 7
OUT Gumbleton ($86,600) IN Yarran ($130,600)
OUT Lucas ($264,900) IN Franklin ($346,400)

:oops: :lol:

I see Brendan Fevola went for finger surgery on Saturday. The report doesn't say specifically what sort of finger surgery but I wouldn't be surprised if it was to extract it from his arse.

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news ... -d2fw.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

M-boy wrote:
I see Brendan Fevola went for finger surgery on Saturday. The report doesn't say specifically what sort of finger surgery but I wouldn't be surprised if it was to extract it from his arse.

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news ... -d2fw.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:lol:

Sarky
FISOhead

Post by Sarky »

Sarky wrote:
Not had much luck with my forwards with Harvey, Skipworth, Lucas, Higgins, Ziebell, Goodwin and now Pavlich and Warren all injured so far and Franklin not getting injured.
Forgot about effing Hentschel. I hate him. He wasn't base price, he's been out since round 2 so hasn't had a price change yet, and he keeps teasing me with comebacks making me hold onto him which is all bad enough, but what really pisses me off is that there's some economist in DECC called Hentschel who sends me an email every sodding week about oil prices just to remind me how badly my forwards suck.

scottymac
Treebeard

Post by scottymac »

Gia out for 6 matches!! :(

I need Goodwin to come back this week or I will have some trouble in the forwards!

Sarky
FISOhead

Post by Sarky »

scottymac wrote:Gia out for 6 matches!! :(

I need Goodwin to come back this week or I will have some trouble in the forwards!
sorry.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx

scottymac
Treebeard

Post by scottymac »

Bother!!! Have Goodwin, Gia & Pavlich out with Simon Hogan likely to miss the team again. Hmm to trade or not to trade...... 5 left...

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

Just thought I'd stick DT Talk's latest episode on here for those that may not know about their genius.

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

I'm with warnie, i bought Brennan in last week too. Mind you i also bought in Davey and he got reported too. :lol:

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

Cox injured again. :roll:

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... 01,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Australian Rules Football”