To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Evra's Babies RMT

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
ScholesJunior
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2865336/history

Evra's Babies RMT

Post by ScholesJunior »

Greetings earthlings. I'm back trying to take FPL seriously after being away from it for a few years.
My initial draft was for a 3-5-2.
Never tried it before. I hated it.
I gave Kane the boot and now feel much better about this 3-4-3.
I've never been one to spend more than 5.0 on a defender so TAA makes me uneasy, but I see the logic.
Also not sure about having Doherty in there at 6.0.
Flexible to Salah :arrow: Bruno and Richarlison :arrow: Martial with first two transfers. or Salah :arrow: Debruyne.
Going with my gut feeling on Ben Johnson at 4.0(I have a terrible history with gut feelings on 4.0 defs) :roll:
I feel pretty good about this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ScholesJunior on 26 Aug 2020, 20:25, edited 1 time in total.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Re: Evra's Babies RMT

Post by Mav3rick »

Can't really argue with any of the picks to be honest, apart from possibly Richarlison. Keep an eye on any news regarding Johnson obviously. It's quite nice to see a team with no deadspots.

cymbalrush84
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in Pendulum Swingers Super League 2006/7

Post by cymbalrush84 »

Front three are a gamble my liking, I’m going waiting and seeing on Werner, Antonio could end up playing wide if Haller starts. Richarlison hits the ground running more often than not, then what after that?

That and Anguissa (will he stay?) aside, can’t knock the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScholesJunior
Kevin and Perry

Post by ScholesJunior »

cymbalrush84 wrote: 26 Aug 2020, 21:21 Front three are a gamble my liking, I’m going waiting and seeing on Werner, Antonio could end up playing wide if Haller starts. Richarlison hits the ground running more often than not, then what after that?

That and Anguissa (will he stay?) aside, can’t knock the team.
Honestly I was so happy to get Kane out of the team, Richarlson and Antonio were knee jerks to replace Mitrovic and Vassilev. I could go back to Mitrovic/other I suppose. And if things go according to plan(they wont lol) I plan to move Richarlison for Martial for week 3 so Im hoping to catch a hot start from Richarlison when everton sink spurs in week one :D , and at home vs west brom week 2.

As for Werner, I'm about as confident as I've ever been about a striker coming into the prem. He's exactly what chelsea needed.

If anguissa doesn't leave, I don't see how they could keep him out of that side. I get serious Yaya Toure vibes from him. I'm not likely to play him anyway. Him and Ben Johnson are my deep bench enablers.

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

It's a pretty balanced team. I don't really like the Richarlison pick to be honest basically because there are so many forwards in midfield that it seems to lack value having a midfielder (or borderline forward) up front. In saying that, I'm sure he has had a fast start in previous seasons.

ScholesJunior
Kevin and Perry

Post by ScholesJunior »

Mo Bot wrote: 27 Aug 2020, 00:04 It's a pretty balanced team. I don't really like the Richarlison pick to be honest basically because there are so many forwards in midfield that it seems to lack value having a midfielder (or borderline forward) up front. In saying that, I'm sure he has had a fast start in previous seasons.
Are you suggesting that I take another look at the 3-5-2 or just spend less up front and upgrade a mid?

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

I'm suggesting that I don't think Richarlison is a great pick but in a way that says if you take him out and he scores a hat trick then don't blame me :D It's your team and you have to live with the consequences so they should be your decisions.

The 7.0 -8.0 forward selection is pretty poor so I would suggest either finding the extra 0.5 to go to Ings or Jimenez or downgrading to upgrade in midfield. For example, if Barnes is expendable, Jimenez + Perez or Tielemans does the job. Alternatively, Pulisic (if he's fit) + Mitrovic + 0.5. Or stick with barnes and Rich, they aren't bad selections.

ScholesJunior
Kevin and Perry

Post by ScholesJunior »

Final ish draft
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”