To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Fox Defender...

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Fox Defender...

Post by blahblah »

So who to pick?

Soy, cheap.... Per, expensive or Chilwell who seems to be the best of both worlds?

Ironfist
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th

Re: Fox Defender...

Post by Ironfist »

Boly!

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

He is a whatever in a thingy's clothing?

Hardly you in a velvet glove?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

So any sensible views?

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

I've been looking at Boly as a genuine option, he's projected quite highly by FFS but despite scoring 4 last year (and once in the EL this year I think) he's not had a single shot in the PL yet this season.

I'm not totally convinced though and it's mainly the FFS projections that put him on my radar.

In terms of foxes over wolves it's probably CRD territory isn't it? Chilwell isn't that cheap and Pereira has goal thread but you pay a hefty price for it.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Wolves have the EL and are way down on last season's results? (Is that bod still doing the points difference from the same fixtures last season?)

I have Leicester as top 4, so its a no brainer for my 1 functioning cell. MN is likely the one to go so cash isn't really an issue and Soy could come in when Fab is fit again and I dump Kaspar..... so it's 2 goal Per or 1 Ass Chilwell?

Tbh I was expecting more from Chilwell, so maybe he doesn't get as far forward as well and often as I thought....

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

With a bit of thought: someone posted here how Klopp tweaked his bods etc to defend their left from Per. Hmmm I could be sensible and not take a hit or 😂😂😂😂

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

I'm not that sure Leicester are top 4, they need to up their attacking game to get there and beat Arsenal, Spurs & Man Utd to 4th. Not that it really matters in terms of defensive FPL assets but how much are you willing to pay for the 0.07 xG90 of Pereira or Chilwell's same rate of assists. It's definitely not worth the 1.5m premium (for Pereira over Söyüncü IMO - that money should be an easy 40 points over a season and that means around 6 goals for Pereira to break even).

Chilwell obvious a little closer but then assists are worth half the points so I wouldn't go for those either.

I sense Wolves season is turning now as they get used to the EL - the win in Besiktas, two good wins in the PL since and a decent looking fixture list. I wonder if Boly's historic xG (last season only of 0.1xG90) is going to make a comeback. Plus they have a decent fixture in GW12 when most others look pretty nasty.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”