To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Rmt please

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Ahvar
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: FPL 2018-19: 153+ k

Rmt please

Post by Ahvar »

Hi,

I am new around here but please if you can have a look at the team and comment how can it be even
Better :wink: thanks

Ryan (Button)
Robertson - Digne - TAA - Zinchenko (Taylor)
Salah - Sigurdsson - B Silva - Perez (Dendoncker)
Kane - King (Wickham)

dod
FISOhead
FS Record: I have never won FPL.

Re: Rmt please

Post by dod »

It's fine. Having 2 slots for the 8m MIDS is a bit inflexible but there's nothing terrible in there. Personally I'd look to downgrade one of the 8m MIDs to a 6.5 MID and use the money to upgrade your GK but it's not a big issue.

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ahvar »

Thank you that’s a good point. Alternative would be for example B.Silva to Zaha and Ryan to Lloris. I have to think about that

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ahvar »

Thanks!
Have to consider for example
Ryan > Lloris
Silva > Zaha

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Ahvar wrote: 10 Jul 2019, 20:45 Hi,

I am new around here but please if you can have a look at the team and comment how can it be even

Ryan (Button)
Kane - King (Wickham)
Yep decent. I'd probably prefer Sterling over BSilva funded by Deulofeu over Kane. (this also saves 0.5mn you could bank for now, just in case) I'm only thinking about captaincy here, Kane seems surplus to requirements in this regard. Sterling and Salah are also simply better FPL players imo!

Of course keep an eye on who the first choice LB for Man C is preseason.

Artius Stelio
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: N/A

Post by Artius Stelio »

Ahvar wrote: 10 Jul 2019, 20:45 Hi,

Ryan (Button)
Kane - King (Wickham)
I’d definitely look at getting a better GK in and I personally wouldn’t go for Zinchenko as I don’t see him as nailed on to start every week. Other than those team looks good.

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ahvar »

Thank you for all the comments! I made some changes and ended up with this:

Lloris
Robertson-Digne-TAA-Walker
Salah-Sterling-Zaha-Perez
King-Deulofeu

The subs are the same. Do you think this would be a better team than the first? I wonder if any player will be nailed to start and play 90 min under Pep, even Walker or Sterling? That is why I first had Kane as a GW1 option (likely to play 90, agaist AVL, on pens). Also forward Deulofeu could be replaced with Jota perhaps.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

If you think Sterling is a doubt to start, definitely have Kane to start then. West Ham away, first game of the season though, Pep will want to win that one, I cannot see Sterling benched.

I see you've gone Lloris/Zaha over Ryan/Siggy. For GW1 I like this idea but afterwards not so much.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Zaha is still at AfCoN, and will be distracted until the Transfer Window closes?

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ahvar »

How do you like the idea of rotating Diop/Taylor instead Walker? They seem to pair fixturewise nicely. That woul allow Lloris >Ederson and Zaha >Sig. Would make a superb team but only problem would be the rotating Burnley/Westham defender.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

I genuinely can't see past Pickford and Stek for 9.5m, but then I expect Everyon to be (even) better defensively next season.

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ahvar »

Now starting to feel pretty good with the team, except the GK and bench. Here it is:

4.5. gk Heaton /Ryan (4.0 GK Button as back up if Ryan)
Robertson - Walker - TAA - Digne (4.0 bench fodder Kelly, if someone will play would be nice :)
Sterling - Salah (C) - Maddison - Sigurdsson (Dendoncker)
Jota- King (4.5. Wickham etc.)

Do you think my bench will be too weak? If there will be any starting defender 4.0 that would be great.
Heaton / Pope / Gunn would be my best 4.5. GK option if one of them will be a sure starter. If unsure Ryan / Button
Any opinions appreciated, thanks :)

Ironfist
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th

Post by Ironfist »

Ahvar wrote: 11 Jul 2019, 13:55 Now starting to feel pretty good with the team, except the GK and bench. Here it is:

4.5. gk Heaton /Ryan (4.0 GK Button as back up if Ryan)
Robertson - Walker - TAA - Digne (4.0 bench fodder Kelly, if someone will play would be nice :)
Sterling - Salah (C) - Maddison - Sigurdsson (Dendoncker)
Jota- King (4.5. Wickham etc.) :( I think this is too shabby.

Do you think my bench will be too weak? If there will be any starting defender 4.0 that would be great.
Heaton / Pope / Gunn would be my best 4.5. GK option if one of them will be a sure starter. If unsure Ryan / Button
Any opinions appreciated, thanks :)

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ahvar »

Final version (so far 😄)

Ryan (Button)
Robertson -Walker - TAA - Digne (Kelly)
Sterling - Salah - Maddison - Sigurdsson (Dendoncker)
King - Deulofeu (Wickham)

Will be checking the pre-season for Burnley keeper perhaps and to confirm which options are the best for mostly my bench.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Looks ok to me bar Wickham (who has done me over before as I remember his exploits at my once beloved Ipswich).

I prefer Rich to Ziggy as one seems steady and consistent compared to the fast starting Rich.

You do know that Duel was a mid last seadon if you are looking at his points?

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ahvar »

Thanks! Wickham is just pure bench fodder since I don’t think there are any 4.5 attackers that will play much anyway.

Will be monitoring Everton in the pre-season. I like Rich too, but Siggy most likely on pens. Although not very good on them. Let’s see which one will be more convincing on the preseason.

I know that Deaulofeu was a mid but still, the 6.5 options are pretty much between him/Murray/Jota/Pukki, and Pukki has awful fixture. Murray might be one option because Brighton fixture.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Duel was more a word of warning and you forgot King and Giroud who is 0.5m more😉

If Wickham gets starts and stays fit he could be excellent for FPL, but then I remember him from years ago.

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ahvar »

Here is the latest:

Ryan
TAA-Digne-Laporte-Robertson
Salah-Sterling-Perez
Wilson-King-Jota

Dendoncker-Hayden-Kelly

What do you think about that?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

It looks kinda ok.

How bad does Ryan have to be before you get annoyed with him? I assume you have Button too and they have a new manager who should be far more attacking than Hughton.

I have seen King and Wilson elsewhere and it isn't my sort of thing, but then I would consider King and Fraser....

Jota is an interesting one, but it depends on the impact of the EL.

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ahvar »

😄 I would love to have a better keeper. I seem to be going round and round in circles with the same few players. Let’s see what will be my final version.

With a Better keeper (that would be Lloris, not too keen to double up Everton defence with Pickford and Digne) it would look something like this:

Lloris
Robertson-Digne-Zinchenko-TAA
Salah-Sterling-Perez-Fraser
Jota-King

Woodman-Greenwood-Dendoncker-Dunk

I am a bit worried about Fraser and King might having knocks so that is something
To monitor..also monitor Zinchenko of course

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

😂😂😂😂

Yep I expect a few more versions ...

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ahvar »

Ok guys. It has been a while since my latest team. Now, it finally seems to be ready after pre-season and Community Shield. (Ready..yeah right 😄).

Ederson
Wan Bissaka-Digne-Van Dijk -TAA
Sterling-Salah-Perez
Wilson-Jota-King

McGovern-Dendoncker-Kelly-Stephens

I’d like to know if you can find any weaknesses? I hardly can 😄

Originally I would had Laporte but since he is injured, I will have Ederson as Mancity CS-potential.

Also would prefer Hayden before Stephens but Hayden may be leaving somewhere else and I don’t want to risk that.

Changed Button to McGovern because Button might go to 3.9 with that huge ownership.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”