To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Few questions

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
aiwnjoo
Treebeard

Few questions

Post by aiwnjoo »

hi all,

so im almost set on my team which consists of;

heaton
wan biss / robertson / digne
sterling / zaha / salah / guendouzi or kante
deulofeu / j rod / kane

fodders: kane for gw1/pope/kelly/simpson

but i want to shift around a bit but my pressing questions are will de bruyne start or be rotated regularly, what about b silva?

anymore issues you see or recommendations? thanks

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Few questions

Post by blahblah »

Has Heaton moved yet?

I believe Pep wanted to pick and choose Dilva's matches last season then KdB broke.... My expectation\hope is Vulva and KdB get the most minutes.

Autocorrect can be amusing sometimes, that should be Bilva. šŸ˜‚

aiwnjoo
Treebeard

Post by aiwnjoo »

I did want Ederson as main keeper but itā€™s about affordability and Burnley usually do well. Chose both as will be one or the other, may choose button for the .5

I would love sterling but I think if de Britney plays he can get assists and points where as sterling will either score or not or not play.

Choices choices

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

I have forgotten who Heaton was heavily linked with, and may have gone already. For some reason I have Villa in my head..... However 2x4.5m from the one club is far from daft and what I would call an implementation detail ie deciding which club can wait.

Isn't there a Burnley Defender then you can have 2 times Everton for 9.5m and dump WB, who is at MU this season - yes it is strange to type that is bad but hey ho.

Your 2 other Fwds warrant a bit of a warning: Delo was a Mid last season if you are looking at his points from then and is JRod going to start? However there are options in that sort of price range, so deciding who can wait?

aiwnjoo
Treebeard

Post by aiwnjoo »

Cheers mate. Iā€™ll check up on Heaton then likely Iā€™ll switch him to Button and free up .5

Iā€™ll ponder with the defence and attackers again. Is Pogba nailed on or Rashford do we think?

Is Zaha still potential for utd it will Sanchez be an option again.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to ā€œFPL Team Diaries & RMTsā€