To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Big 3

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
jasper901
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: Piss Poor

Big 3

Post by jasper901 »

Is it necesary to have 3 big guns in your line up to be successful. I.e. Salah, Hazard, Kane, Aguero, Aubu, Sterling...

Or can you get away with two.

I currently have Hazard and Kane with no Salah. I may pick him up after the city match. I am not really considering dropping Kane or Hazard for him and to fit him in I have to axe some players that have been doing really well for me. I.e. Felipe, Richarlison, Jimenez, Alonso.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

dod
FISOhead
FS Record: I have never won FPL.

Re: Big 3

Post by dod »

I generally only go with 2 premiums as it is hard to justify the price without captaining them. If you have a high SV or there are a lot of cheap essentials around you can have 3.

dod
FISOhead
FS Record: I have never won FPL.

Post by dod »

dod wrote: 31 Dec 2018, 05:59 I generally only go with 2 premiums as it is hard to justify their price without captaining them. If you have a high SV or there are a lot of cheap essentials around you can have 3.

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

The tricky word here is ‘necessary’. It isn’t, but it depends on your squad structure.
I currently have only one big gun and have had a great run over Christmas with points spread out across my team. For example I have Pogba, Son and Anderson in midfield who could easily be one big, one mid-priced player and one small. Is their form sustainable though? Unlikely so I’m looking to get in a second premium player when Son leaves for the Cup

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”