To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT wild card

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
cymbalrush84
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in Pendulum Swingers Super League 2006/7

RMT wild card

Post by cymbalrush84 »

Current team as of now...
Screenshot_20181018-155904.jpg
TRANSFER

Hart - > Fabianski - Next two GWs aside, West Ham's run-in for the rest of 2018 looks good.

Rose - > Yedlin - Rose Same reason for Fabianski and I believe Newcastle can get out of the mess they're in. My only fear is will Rafa stay?

AWB - > Ryan Bennett - As a Wolves fan I've seen first hand Benno coming on leaps and bounds. My vote for Wolves player of the season at this rate.

Alonso -> Azpi or other nailed Chelsea defender - Bit of a cost-cutting measure to make the rest of the squad strong.

Mane -> Richarlison - Gone quiet as of late and I will have cheaper Liverpool coverage in Firmino and Richarlison could be a permanent OOP striker.

Mendy - >Another 4.5m midfielder or more expensive depending on Alonso's replacement - Scratching my head on this one still.

Lacazette -> Firmino - I think over the season Firmino will outscore Laca, and even more so in the short-term.

Wilson - > Aguero - That bit of City attacking coverage that don't need explaining.

NOTE: As a ground rule in the league I'm in, I cannot take Cairney out.

If I have Azpi and a 4.5 midfielder, I will have no money to spare.

Alternatives, critiques and other suggestions welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”