To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Any website to predict/guess your rival's FPL transfer

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
yaozong7
Kevin and Perry

Any website to predict/guess your rival's FPL transfer

Post by yaozong7 »

Hi guys,

Are there any websites out here that can predict/guess your opponent's FPL transfer? For instance, I just swapped Zaha for Mitrovic yesterday, and my rival quickly messaged me to ask if I had swapped to Mitrovic. Given that yesterday was not remotely close to the transfer deadline or just after the games, how did he manage to guess it, as I assume he dont monitor rivals' team everyday?

This had happened to me for the 3rd time in a row since I started climbing up our mini-league, and I am confident that my password is secure. Any predictive website out there that you guys are aware of? Thanks.

alexmj
Treebeard

Re: Any website to predict/guess your rival's FPL transfer

Post by alexmj »

You can try and work it out yourself. I think fantasy football fix offer something like that.

Zaha is £7m and Mitrovic is 6.9, so if he was tracking your overall value and notice it has decreased by 0.1, then it is trial and error to work out the transfer, using logic. That was probably the most obvious transfer (without seeing your full team). There's no other striker at £6.9.And only Zaha and Arnie at £7m.

It gets harder to do further into the season, as say you got hazard at £10.5 and now he is £11.3, when you sell him your overall team value goes down by 0.4 as your selling value is 10.9, so you have to work out at what price your rival bought the player for.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Check out the Ville Thread to see how it is done.

But as a starting point, I believe that the Squad Value and Cash is visible, and the rest is educated guesswork. (The bought Prices are also visible from the Transfer History Page, so need checking re the changes in the SV and ItB numbers)

yaozong7
Kevin and Perry

Post by yaozong7 »

Thanks guys. Just a bit surprised that my rival took all the trouble to monitor my team value intensely for 2 straight weeks, given that I am only 4th in the table. Probably that explains why I am 4th and not 1st!

He had correctly predicted Kamara to Arnautovic in GW 8 and Zaha to Mitrovic for GW 9. I think Kamara to Arnautovic was the hard part, while I agree Zaha to Mitrovic was an easy guess......

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Fantasy Football Fix has a Transfer Spy function. Ask if your mate uses FFFix and that'll give you your answer

yaozong7
Kevin and Perry

Post by yaozong7 »

Yes I saw him in a FFFix league.. Humm "Transfer Spy" function. That explains it. Thanks man!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”