To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RuudTheDudeVanTheManThePistolVanNistel's RMT

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Ironfist
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th

Re: RuudTheDudeVanTheManThePistolVanNistel's RMT

Post by Ironfist »

TheBigLewandowski wrote: 08 Aug 2018, 19:59
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 08 Aug 2018, 02:33 Grrr Bailly flagged! So hard to find any other nailed United defender and putting DDG in requires too much surgery to the rest of my squad. Hope we get some definite team news before Friday's game.
Agree. Quite annoying. I have downgraded him to a 4.5 and banked the cash.
Fret not! He'll play. Jose will massage Bailly's willy in person if needs must and must they need... no one else to fill the gap.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Other than the 27 other cbs we have!

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

Some are broken, some hate or hated by Jose, some want to leave so they can actually play... Bailly is relatively issue free.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

Decided to do Bailly :arrow: Darmian as we know that Valencia is definitely out and I can't be sure of Bailly. Darmian got an assist in pre season and if he gets one tonight
they'd be points not a lot of people would be getting. Leaving the .5 itb to get whichever United cb I like the look of tonight(except Smalling of course). Or Darmian could possibly stay if we get news that Valencia is out for longer, those calf injuries can go on for a while sometimes.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Hmm Darmian not spotted among the squad, Shaw it is and leaving .5 itb to get Bailly/Jones/Lindelof next week

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

So GW1 is done and I had a nice start with 100 points. Going forward I'm probably going to roll my transfer but I have a future plan of Jota :arrow: Neves, VVD :arrow: TAA and then Cairney :arrow: Pogba. Have .5 itb but price rises in the next few weeks will mean I may have to do King :arrow: Wilson to afford the other moves.

The plan would then be to play either 343 or 352 rotating Neves and Wilson and keep the 4.0s on the bench.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Nice one Ruud. Two Man City defensive players.. that's a first! I'm slightly disappointed as a fellow Red Devil, you didn't have it in your heart to go the extra mile for DdG :? Just kidding, it's 'only' FPL :D

Pool vs Palace means our players playing against each other. I expect it to be a low-scoring GW. Aguero (c) might well be defining this week.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Thanks bud, yes fpl is a strange beast. Its deffo the only reason I would be fist pumping a clean sheet for that lot! Yeah I just thought with all the options in their midfield Ederson and Mendy looked like very safe options plus Arsenal are Arsenal. The 2 assists was a big bonus. My mate also went for that duo...on the bench! Ah this was a good week. Is it Saturday yet?

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

We go again! 2 frees for next week, 1st time that's happened in a good while.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Will be keeping an eye on Jota and Mkhi. If Jota doesn't impress and Mkhi does then I have .5 itb to make the move. Arsenal have a very nice run after Chelsea, but they are Arsenal so will I'll be watching with interest to see if Emery can get them going.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Well that's my mind made up!

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

Haha fair shout that

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

So the second gw is done and a score of 95 takes me to an OR of 6,903. Really happy my best start ever and Mane's late goal got me a close win in the FISO cup.

Used one of my 2 frees to do Jota :arrow: Mkhi and I'm gonna roll the other one I reckon unless someone gets injured. Have a 3 week plan to get Alonso by doing King :arrow: Kamara, VVD :arrow: TAA and then Peltier :arrow: Alonso.

Have .3 to spare on these moves and TV of 100.9(Richarlison and Ederson also close to rising) so not bothered about King dropping, he gets his last chance to deliver some points this weekend.

This is next weeks line up:

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

Nice work ruud!

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Hmm thinking about it now Pool's fixtures go pretty bad after Brighton so once I roll my free King :arrow: Ings/Jimenez and VVD :arrow: Alonso looks like the moves next week.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Hmm so Shaw is doubtful, Peltier is possibly dropped and AWB is suspended. Jose didn't mention him in the press conference so hoping he'll play. Still have 1 ft but think I'm gonna take my chances on either Shaw or Peltier playing and stick to the King :arrow: Ings and VVD :arrow: Alonso plan for next week.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Rough future plan:

1- Jota :arrow: Mkhi done, rolling the other free
2- GW4 KIng :arrow: Kamara + VVD :arrow: Alonso
3- GW5 Salah :arrow: Hazard
4- GW6 Cairney :arrow: Pogba
5- GW7 Roll
6- GW8 Ederson :arrow: Lloris + Aguero :arrow: Lukaku
7- GW9 Wildcard bitches!
Last edited by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan on 25 Aug 2018, 07:25, edited 1 time in total.

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 04:13 Rough future plan:

2- GW4 KIng :arrow: Ings + VVD :arrow: Alonso
5- GW7 Roll
7- GW9 Wildcard bitches!
Planning is everything, the plan is nothing!
(Sun Tzu)

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Well that plan lasted! Rich :arrow: Walcott done. Gonna see how Hazard gets on 2moro with a view to Salah :arrow: Hazard. This means VVD stays for another week which is no harm as Pool have not conceded yet. This might work out better as Bournemouth will probably play pretty open which could be good for Hazard. And then VVD :arrow: Alonso the following week against the goal shy Cardiff.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Ironfist wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 06:37

5- GW7 Roll
7- GW9 Wildcard bitches!
(Sun Tzu)
Look strong when you are weak, and weak when you are strong.

Ironfist
FISO Knight

Post by Ironfist »

blahblah wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 21:55
Ironfist wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 06:37

5- GW7 Roll
7- GW9 Wildcard bitches!
(Sun Tzu)
Look strong when you are weak, and weak when you are strong.
So... you'll be bringing in Fellaini as planned? :P

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

So this week used my two frees on Rich :arrow: Wally and Salah :arrow: Hazard. Would only captain Salah in 1 of his next 5 games and will use the funds to do VVD :arrow: Alonso next week, Cairney :arrow: Maddison the week after and just run with Mane from pool until wildcard in GW9. This is how we're lining up:

TheCrystalBall
Treebeard

Post by TheCrystalBall »

King over AWB, have the same dilemma and went the other way

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

50 again this week which sees me down to 14,979th position. Managed to get 11 on the pitch but Zaha's no show and Walcott and Mkhi 1 pointers were not ideal. Salah :arrow: Hazard worked out but other than that not much to shout about except Mane who is chugging along nicely.

Going forward I've stuck to my plan and did VVD :arrow: Alonso. Now gotta hope Theo, Zaha and Cairney recover as Peltier is dead to the world it seems. I'd expect 1 of Walcott or Zaha to be fit then AWB is there if needed to come in. Would be nice if Mkhi reclaims his place. Have 1.8 mil itb if I need to take my first hit. This is how we're looking:

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Just did Mkhi :arrow: Pogba, now gotta hope all my 1st 11 starts cuz my bench is decimated. Will I get 11 players this week? Here's how it's looking:

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

Shaw is probably your main worry there. Fingers crossed for you as you’ve had a good start and I’d like to see that continue!

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Yeah hopefully Shaw retains his place after a good start to the season and his bit of rest before the CL game. Think Walcott may be at risk of rotation as well but we shall see. Will probably swap him for Richarlison next week. Did pretty good with 10 men last week but can't get that lucky every week.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

All my players starting even Peltier has risen from the dead!

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Won't be taking any hits yet,(to bring in Kane) so only did Walcott :arrow: Maddsion a few days ago. This is my line up:

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Brought Maddison in before he rose so I could get this team on wildcard with 0.0 to spare. Just waiting until the Friday evening game starts before I push the button for GW9.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”