To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Konstro 18/19 RMT

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
konstro
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: FPL- 3057 in 17/18

Re: Konstro 18/19 RMT

Post by konstro »

18.19 GW3.GIF
Just one transfer for this week and it is Mkhitaryan for Bernardo Silva. Bernardo should have scored vs. Huddersfield and was getting into good position towards the end of the game when he was moved into more central position but for about 70 minutes when he played pretty much RWB he was totally ineffective from FPL point of view. The similar situation was versus Arsenal when only for the last half an hour when he played centrally he started to get into good position and even scored a goal. WIth added risk of rotation in this City team, I decided to get rid and get someone from Arsenal. Mkhi looked like the best option.

Other than that no changes. I was looking at either Mitrovic or Ings for Tosun but decided to be a bit patient with Everton player. ALso GW4 for both Mitrovic and Ings does not look that promising IMO and they might well blank. was also shortly considering Sessegnon instead of Mkhi but decided to be conservative.

The main hope for a good score this time will be Liverpool trio. (C) armband goes to Salah who is on the verge of exploding IMO and is due double score soon.

Best of luck everyone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

konstro
Red & Blue Braces

Post by konstro »

GW3 46 points against average of 50 saw me drop in the OR. There was also the feeling of "what might have been" as I was extremely close to getting Mitrovic. But that is water under the bridge now and focus turns to GW 4
18.19GW4.GIF

My 2 transfers this week are Richarlison, Kabasele out, Rudiger, Gundongan in... I went in a different direction that most of the transfers I have seen around. Wanted to have Chelsea coverage and 3 premium defenders. I couldn`t afford Alonso without losing Mane, Aguero, Salah or getting really low-value bench fodder. This is why I went for Rudiger. He played every minute so far and from what I gathered on the forums Serri is not that keen on rotation. If I`m lucky he might score as well, he had 2 goals last season. Gundongan when playing regularly and not being injured is an amazing value. He takes corners, scores a goal every 3-4 games and when fit plays quite regularly, especially now when KdB is injured. I felt it was a risk worth taking.

Looking at the fixtures I was for a moment considering Bench Boost but decided to plan it together with 1st WC. I agree with those opinions that to play 4 chips in last 6 to 7 weeks is a bit too much and can impair final rank as it did for me last year.

I`m considering hitting the WC button as that was the initial plan but might just wait and see. The price changes were not that dramatical last year and the transfer activity in the first week of international breaks was almost non-existent. Also, if this week goes moderate to good I wouldn`t have a strong case for WC anyway unless some severe injury problems occur.

Best luck everyone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

konstro
Red & Blue Braces

Post by konstro »

Another under-par day yesterday and I decided to pull the trigger on WC. I got great 2 weeks out of the team and I`m in a reasonably good position to attack. No point to wait in my mind.

I`m wondering about keeper rotation. I have Fabianski and McCarthy and it simply is not working for me. Last week Fabianski at Arsenal got 3 more points than McCarthy at home to Leicester. This week McCarthy at CP gets 5 more points than Fabianski at home to Wolves. Not possible to predict and incredibly frustrating.

At this moment my team is a template. I got Robinson, Alonso, Mitrovic, Hazard, Holebas, Ings and Lucas Moura. I hope to get some additional funds and will see at the end of next week, although as mentioned in the last post last year the traffic was very low during international breaks if memory serves well.

I watched Bournemouth yesterday and they gave a really good account of themselves. I liked their new Leftback Rico. He was putting in very dangerous corners and Ake should score from one of them. Is he there to stay? Also back to my goalkeeper dilemma, Bournemouth pair is 8.5 and I might just go for them. Last year Begovic played every second and ended up with 112 points, 6 CS. Not great by any accounts but if he could improve by 15-20 % and get into the territory of 130-140 points it can prove great move. Even though they finally got broken by Chelsea yesterday I got the feeling that they are more solid than in past years. I will see how it feels later in the week because it might mean I would end up with Bournemouth defence trio which would never cross my mind last season.
18.19 WC draft.GIF

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Hi konstro, I just saw your name popping up in the top 10k. Already. Again. :wink:

Any thoughts about the season? Or do you prefer to stick in the shadow? :)

konstro
Red & Blue Braces

Post by konstro »

Hi Joccki,

Thanks for the shout. I'm too busy at work to get fully involved.

Season is going well. I went for RAM + Doherty at the back and Salahless at the front. I got Sterling in GW 4 and keep Aguero from the start. Actually Last few weeks I'm close to burn the transfer as I'm very Happy with my premiums. This week i took a punt on Albrighton as i was 0.1 short to get Gray. with Maddison out Albrighton place shoulD be more secure. maybe i will get an.assist out of it If I'm lucky. ultimately i want Billing for that spot but will wait for his 5th yellow.

i had 2 moments to forget this season:benching Doherty fpr his 15pointer and (c) Robertson for Cardiff home with Aguero as (vc) instead of Mane. those 2 decisions costed me 28 points. Both were made on Saturday morning. i would be very close to 1k If had i hold my nerve. but i guess we all have this stories to tell.

this week I'm planning to go differential for captain with Hazard. he should be back to full strenght and Everton are not that solidat the back. Salah vs. Fulham is a scary thought but i.do Hope that Mane will cover Liverpool for me.

Best of luck everyone!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”