To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GF 18/19_RMT

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
gingafalcao
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: FPL : 121th
FPL : 2018/19 : 1st Belgium

Re: GF 18/19_RMT

Post by gingafalcao »

Smurphy's Paw wrote: 19 Mar 2019, 17:37GF, congratulations that’s a great overall ranking.
Thank's :wink:
raoul wrote: 19 Mar 2019, 17:43...I like the idea of Kane and Palace defenders. Not so sure on Chelsea defenders and prefer the GK as I think saves are more likely than a CS. Kepa and Laporte instead of Ederson and Luiz ... and does that free up cash for midfield 4 position?
Even with a double at Liverpool, Kane seems an option not to be overlooked and this despite the price.The confrontation against Huddersfield looks like a great potential for the defenders of Crystal. Especially in a price range of less than £ 4.5. Betting on a double cover of Crystal could prove to be a very lucrative choice. Tomkins, Wan-Bissaka and Schlupp (oops) are excellent choices.
raoul wrote: 19 Mar 2019, 17:43...Kepa and Laporte instead of Ederson and Luiz ... and does that free up cash for midfield 4 position?
By choosing Kepa and Laporte, I would still miss £ 0.3 for Milivojevic.
I think if I had to stay on this team the only solution would be to downgrade Rashford to Jimenez.

Squad 3-4-3
Kepa
Laporte Tomkins W-B
Sterling Hazard Pogba Milivojevic
Kane Agüero Jimenez
I have £ 0.5 left in the bank.
Kepa could become Gea just as Tomkins could become Schlupp.

Squad 3-5-2
Kepa
£4.6 Tomkins W-B
Sterling Hazard Pogba D.Silva Milivojevic
Kane Agüero
£4.6 :arrow: Boly ou Dunk?
By opting for Dunk, Tomkins could easily become Schlupp.
I guess a lot of managers are going to pick a defenseman or Ederson and I'm wondering if choosing a second City midfielder would not be a better choice and a lot more lucrative depending on the two games, Fulham and Cardiff. It looks like an avalanche of goals. D.silva who has no international duty could very well play both games and get a double score at the end.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”