To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

theTinman RMT :)

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
theTinman
Kevin and Perry

theTinman RMT :)

Post by theTinman »

having a hard time choosing between Mertesacker and luiz so i went with luiz for the first game will probably transfer when arsenal have better fixtures.

sorry for the big patch of white :)

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: theTinman RMT :)

Post by From4corners »

:) I never really trust the Spurs defence (goalkeeper in this case) myself to be honest.. Januzaj might start, he might not. Manchester United's midfield remains pretty much unknown but knowing Van Gaal, he would love to work with Januzaj and improve him. I like your Wizard Of Öz pick, I went for Ramsey myself but other than that I also have Eriksen, Hazard and Sánchez in my team. So safe to say, I quite fancy your midfield 8-)

Who are your subs?

theTinman
Kevin and Perry

Re: theTinman RMT :)

Post by theTinman »

From4corners wrote::) I never really trust the Spurs defence (goalkeeper in this case) myself to be honest.. Januzaj might start, he might not. Manchester United's midfield remains pretty much unknown but knowing Van Gaal, he would love to work with Januzaj and improve him. I like your Wizard Of Öz pick, I went for Ramsey myself but other than that I also have Eriksen, Hazard and Sánchez in my team. So safe to say, I quite fancy your midfield 8-)

Who are your subs?
:) thanks
lloris for me is the 3rd best goalkeeper in the world true the spurs defence was shaky but they conceded many goals purely from a few games eg. the Liverpool and man city game due to AVBs tactics while he continued to impress and still ranked many points last season while being in a team of uncertainty this season i expect he and Erickson will star.

for januzaj true he may not start but he player 34 games last season which is insane and hes 1 year older now,more experienced plus you have the fact of man utds very poor midfield and and LVG who has always depended on youth. and at 6.5 he was a steal which i couldn't not have him in the team which gave me funds to improve other parts of the team.

ozil i expect to improve massively this season last season he had a great start he is now expirenced in the team and with sanchez and walcott he's gonna rake in lots of assists.

my subs i chose the cheapest options possible really but those that were gonna start games at least :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”